1500p GHoN

Grimoriano

I wouldnt use lord of nagashizar since I feel like your dragon is losing mobility by keeping with slow skeletons/GG. Knights are faster so tha might work but I am not sure. Personaly I would either take diferent hero as a general with lord of nagashizar (like necro) to split oponents focus between dragon and general or took diferent command trait. Either ancient strategist or Aura of aegis (probably aura of aegis).  But if You want to play this list then I would took it under Legion of night (you would lose one battleline which would need adjusting) for that save bonus, ambushes and also diferent command trait (like swift form)

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ZLee Syn said:

I wouldnt use lord of nagashizar since I feel like your dragon is losing mobility by keeping with slow skeletons/GG. Knights are faster so tha might work but I am not sure. Personaly I would either take diferent hero as a general with lord of nagashizar (like necro) to split oponents focus between dragon and general or took diferent command trait. Either ancient strategist or Aura of aegis (probably aura of aegis).  But if You want to play this list then I would took it under Legion of night (you would lose one battleline which would need adjusting) for that save bonus, ambushes and also diferent command trait (like swift form)

Skellies and GG are slow, but I though to compensate this low mobility using the grave deplo. About use the necro as general, isn't too squishy for that?. I like the idea to use LoN, but I actually can't find a good army using my models haha, just have deathrattles and VLoZD.

13 minutes ago, Grimoriano said:

Skellies and GG are slow, but I though to compensate this low mobility using the grave deplo. About use the necro as general, isn't too squishy for that?. I like the idea to use LoN, but I actually can't find a good army using my models haha, just have deathrattles and VLoZD.

Well, yes but after you depoy your infantry they will be slow and you want to move with dragon, get him to fights you want. Necro is squishy but with his ability to take skeletons as cover he can survive suprisingly much

• Like 1