Skaven Wyrdtek Workshop

Melcavuk

5 minutes ago, Trokair said:

Impressive work as always, another interesting project to keep an eye on. While you also be seeking to convert the other demon engines into Skaven tech?

Currently I am eyeing up the Necron Canoptek Sentinel from forgeworld to convert into an insane tunnelling machine, with warpstone rivets along its carapace charging up a wicked Wyrktek drill at the front. WIll model it erupting from the ground and smashing through ruins, to be run as a Hellpit Abomination

3 hours ago, Melcavuk said:

Currently I am eyeing up the Necron Canoptek Sentinel from forgeworld to convert into an insane tunnelling machine, with warpstone rivets along its carapace charging up a wicked Wyrktek drill at the front. WIll model it erupting from the ground and smashing through ruins, to be run as a Hellpit Abomination

Go for it, I have only built the Stalker and not the Sentinel but it is a really posable kit as each body segment is a separate piece. Just don’t do what I did and put the little claws and the legs in the wrong sockets.

Maybe also have a look at the Plastic Canoptek Spiders. The body can be built without the large abdomen and the legs can be positioned in such a way that they touch the ground and no flying stand is needed. Might make a good mechanical mount.