Fishing for Warcry

Hello all, it's been a while since I posted here. My local group is all excited about Warcry and I thought I would post a couple of WIP. I feel with a small game like this it best to make your models as characterful as possible to avoid "guardsman with spear #3" syndrome. For years Mordhiem was my groups go to game and I loved kit bashing and converting minis for warbands. Really looking forward to making up a few warbands in the coming months. Any hope you like the pictures.

WC3.png

WC2.png

WC1.png

Edited by Fisher KIng
  • Like 6
  • LOVE IT! 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks man. I also have a more 'eavy metal style Gloomspite army, Heavy on the spiders but I thought Warcry would be a good chance to try a new painting style I've been toying with for a while. I have some Bonesplitterz in the big grey pile that I want to try after I finish this. I only get to hoddy once in a while so this will be a slow burn but I'm really jazzed for this. Thanks for looking.

2 hours ago, Fisherdwarf said:

Wow!

The very earthy and "real" tones of the gobbos combined with the clear and almost cartoony shield emblems create an amazing image. You've got a very striking and distinct style with a lot of personality.

This is, honestly, the best goblins I've seen.

That's very kind of you.