Dm army 1500p

Grimoriano

Hello, I have a tournament the next month and I want to play a deathmarch army (1500p), what do you think about this army?

Legion of night

-wightking on ride, ethereal amulet and swift form.

-necromancer with the claws(+2 to cast) and fading vigour.

-30 GG(2H weapons)

-10 BK

-40 skel

-10 skel

-10 skel

-1 cp

With the LoN, my WK has a +2 save rerolling 1. Use the ambush for objetives, and save my owns using the +1 save from LoN.

1 hour ago, Grimoriano said:

Hello, I have a tournament the next month and I want to play a deathmarch army (1500p), what do you think about this army?

Legion of night

-wightking on ride, ethereal amulet and swift form.

-necromancer with the claws(+2 to cast) and fading vigour.

-30 GG(2H weapons)

-10 BK

-40 skel

-10 skel

-10 skel

-1 cp

With the LoN, my WK has a +2 save rerolling 1. Use the ambush for objetives, and save my owns using the +1 save from LoN.

Looks interesting, just remember that the ethereal amulet ignores any kind of modifiers to the save,  meaning that the +1 to the save won’t work.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grimoriano said:

So, what item do you suggest, doppelganger cloak? I think than the wk need more survivality.

I would give him the gryph feather charm, which gives him a -1to hit when chosen as the target of any attack.

he also gains I believe an extra inch of movement, which doesn’t really hurt.

The debuff from the charm will stack with the look out sir in the shooting phase, when he is near on of your units with at least 3 or more models, meaning that basically anything that’s going to shoot at him will suffer a -2 to the hit role, which is great when trying to keep your general alive.

just remember that the Warplightning cannon is basically immune to the hit modifiers in any way.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

I would give him the gryph feather charm, which gives him a -1to hit when chosen as the target of any attack.

he also gains I believe an extra inch of movement, which doesn’t really hurt.

The debuff from the charm will stack with the look out sir in the shooting phase, when he is near on of your units with at least 3 or more models, meaning that basically anything that’s going to shoot at him will suffer a -2 to the hit role, which is great when trying to keep your general alive.

just remember that the Warplightning cannon is basically immune to the hit modifiers in any way.

Wow, ty for the help, thats really interesting.

32 minutes ago, ACBelMutie said:

What about "Lord of Nagashizaar"? It gives you an aura of +1 attack to every deathratte unit at 6" of your general and you can get Ossific Diadem to give them an extra 6++ save.

Greetings

Is a very good choice, It has 3 option, dmg with lord of nagashizaar, movility eith LoS and resilence with LoN. I prefer the night just for hold objetives.