Warcry - how are you preparing for the launch!

Overread

I just bought grimgor ironhide to be the leader of my ironskullz boys. I’m prepping them for some paint and after that I’ll add some brutes. 

Really excited to have an excuse to paint a warband sized selection of a new faction. 

@NinjaBadger7 could I get you to PM me a photo of those leaked points? Or a link to where you found them? I have some vanguard and was going to build a small Stormcast force to play with but didn’t know how many to build (will have Nighthuant ready to play at release but want/plan to have most all of the non-unique factions playable soon-ish). 

6 minutes ago, Lior'Lec said:

@NinjaBadger7 could I get you to PM me a photo of those leaked points? Or a link to where you found them? I have some vanguard and was going to build a small Stormcast force to play with but didn’t know how many to build (will have Nighthuant ready to play at release but want/plan to have most all of the non-unique factions playable soon-ish). 

Have they all leaked? I've only seen ironjawz, dok, nighthaunt and flesheaters so far

9 minutes ago, Lior'Lec said:

PM sent :)

it's off the Warcry subreddit 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lior'Lec said:

@NinjaBadger7 sweet, thanks. @ageofpaddsmar there are a few others just here on the forums: Bonesplitters, Ironjaws, Nighthuant, Daughters of Khane, etc. just check the discussion threads for whatever faction you fancy. 

Thanks guys. I've seen the ones here. Just waiting to see the legions of nagash ones now 

I will be using my Stormcast force as my first warband! Might try out gryphound spam, I’ll just use the sacrosanct models as count-as raptors et all :)

I have also started converting a LoN warband, mostly because I needed an excuse to use the beautiful cawdor models for something!

98A5517A-5123-448F-A968-3225524E2C37.jpeg

925D7B78-5104-439B-8F03-22822A26E1D6.jpeg

• Like 1