***FINISHED*** WIP "count as" Contorted Epitome (ally) conversion for my NURGLE army

sal4m4nd3r

Ok so here is a concept/WIP for a 'counts as' contorted epitome for my nurgle army! Idea is a fallen king, allured by excess of wealth, opulence, and gluttony has fallen so deeply delusional through vanity that he is a slave to the dark prince and his own lust for acceptance and fame. Think Fat B4st4rd from Austin Powers, meets slaanesh (I'm dead sexy! Look at mah titties!). He has also drawn the attention of the plague god as a symbol of stagnation and slow yet gradual degradation and filth. The pungent aromas also very intoxicating to those servants of nurgle who follow behind him! Open to comments and criticism on the concept, execution, and theme/lore! 

And the answer is yes. I cut and placed individually about 1,344,856 tiny coin sized pieces of greenstuff!!! Took forever! I am going to fix the palanquin's lean toward the front, build up the sides to make sort of like a box instead of a flat plank, and add another layer to make it appear a bit more dense/ thicker to support his girth and wealth! 

collage.jpg

Edited by sal4m4nd3r
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 8:04 AM, cplhicks said:

This is pure perfection from the theme to paint and the quality of conversion. 👍

On 8/17/2019 at 9:54 AM, PiotrW said:

... okay,. this is actually fantastic 😵

Thanks so much guys!! I’m glad I changed the position of the chain from around his neck to around his arm/mace with the other chain. Looks so much realistic. Appreciate the kind words 🥰 Quite pleases with how it turned out!!

follow me on Instagram: @alexandria_arborist