Warcry points for matched play

B.C.D.

32 minutes ago, B.C.D. said:

So we have the warscrolls to use the warbands and monsters in AoS, but do we have the points for using them in matched play yet?

Thanks in advance! :)

Er, they're on the warscroll pdfs available on the GW website, and have been added to Azyr on the AoS app. Don't think they've made it to Warscroll Builder though. :) 

32 minutes ago, B.C.D. said:

So we have the warscrolls to use the warbands and monsters in AoS, but do we have the points for using them in matched play yet?

Thanks in advance! :)

The Pitched Battle Profile for the Warbands and monsters is beneath the warscrolls Keywords.

But I have the feeling that those warscrolls aren't that good (all models are inside a warband are basicly the same except 2-3 model upgrades).

The modelstats could be more individual.

The problem with more individual stats leads to a situation where resolving attacks for a 80 point unit takes as long as a 300 point unit, which is not good in larger games of say, 2000 points.

I would say, they wouldn't need more individual stats but they should still have some unit-wide rule that makes them unique. Now they're just cheap fodder for the most part.

Except the Furies who seem to be really handy in taking objectives behind enemy lines (fly close to the line, charge, then fly over the line behind them).

• Like 1

"You can re-roll save rolls for attacks that target this unit if this unit has not made a normal move in the same turn."  So you'd get this on your opponent's turn every time.  Interesting.

I'm snagging a second Iron Golems warband from a local guy so I can have extra ogor and dorf for Warcry but I think 20 wounds with a rerollable 4+ for 140 points might be a good objective/line holder for my beasts of chaos as allies.