Looking for feedback on a 2k Ironjawz list

Glamdring

Alright, this is a list I'm working on for a tournament next month. It has all the standard Ironjawz stuff with a few exceptions.  Before you discount the Megaboss hear what my thoughts are on how to use it. The idea with him over the Warchanter is that he can affect multiple Brute units as opposed to the Warchanters single unit. With Cogs up, and the bonus speed from the Battalions; everything should move up the board fairly quick. Now, the plan is to have the Shaman teleporting up different units while the Megaboss  moves up and helps protect the Shaman. Then, once everyone is in place, the Shaman teleports the Megaboss next to the Brute units! 

If I position everything correctly (and terrain doesn't mess thing up) the Brute units should benefit from the re-rolls. Either way, at least 2 Brute units will for sure get the benefit. The real question is, which buff is better? Is +1 to hit or re-roll 1's to hit better? I'm gonna test the army out a few times and see how it does but, I wanted to get some feedback beforehand. Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Allegiance: Ironjawz
Mortal Realm: Hysh

Leaders
Megaboss on Maw-Krusha (420)
- General
- Boss Gore-hacka and Scrap-tooth
- Artefact: Mirrored Cuirass 
Orruk Megaboss (140)
- Artefact: The Golden Toof 
Orruk Weirdnob Shaman (120)
- Artefact: Aetherquartz Brooch 
- Spell: Da Great Big Green Hand of Gork

Battleline
10 x Orruk Ardboys (140)
- 10x Choppa or Smasha & Shields
10 x Orruk Ardboys (140)
- 10x Big Choppas
10 x Orruk Brutes (340)
- Jagged Gore-hackas
- 2x Gore Choppas
5 x Orruk Brutes (170)
- Jagged Gore-hackas
- 1x Gore Choppas
5 x Orruk Brutes (170)
- Pair of Brute Choppas
- 1x Gore Choppas

Battalions
Ironfist (160)
Bloodtoofs (80)

Endless Spells / Terrain
Chronomantic Cogs (80)

Total: 1960 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 2
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 127

P.S. I've thought about dropping the extra CP and Gore-Gruntas for another Brute unit. Just to get more benefit from the Megaboss...but I'm unsure

P.P.S. As this army as a Speed Freaks(ish) army, all their boots will be painted red. Cause as we all know, RED GOES FASTA!!

Edited by Glamdring