Death in warcry

Ahn-ket

4 hours ago, Ahn-ket said:

What did you Guys think how they will peform

Are the rules out for them fully yet? Hard to tell without some real exposure but my guess is strength in numbers with a necro or two being the lynchpins.

I *really* wish Direwolves were included, they would've been perfect for it. But they aren't packed in a roundbase box yet so...

@Raptor_Jesues, I'm glad you like the idea too. I was a little disappointed at first when I saw how limited the warband was for LoN but when I thought of the Idoneth possibility I got my interest back.

I'm gonna start out with just "Blood Knights" but I might end up converting some retainers to stand in for thralls and reavers too.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 10:11 AM, TMS said:

@Raptor_Jesues, I'm glad you like the idea too. I was a little disappointed at first when I saw how limited the warband was for LoN but when I thought of the Idoneth possibility I got my interest back.

I'm gonna start out with just "Blood Knights" but I might end up converting some retainers to stand in for thralls and reavers too.

Good for you, for i was extreamly disappointed. Trew an actual tanrum xD 
Im actually rather unconvinced by warcry, what i would really like would be an AoS mordheim but whatever, i guess this will do for now

• 2 weeks later...

Tbh I won‘t get the Warcry Death Cards. Somehow there isn‘t much appeal in the units you can chose especially concerning Nighthaunt. The choices lack character.

imo DoK are they only added Faction (I haven‘t had a look at Destruction) that seem to have a good unit roster in warcry. **by good I mean fitting with enough variety 

Edited by JackStreicher