Round squares which can accomodate square/rectangle squares

Maturin

Hey everyone!

I hope it's the right section of the forum to post in, just move me if I'm in the wrong place ;).
I'm looking for round bases which could receive my rectangle and squared one. Bottom line is I don't want to rebase my WFB armies and some of them can't be rebased because the basing done on it is just too good to destroy (those I bought, because I'm not a good painter :D).

Do you guys have an idea where I could find those ? They'll need to be affordable because I have a lot of models to rebase and I can't pay 7$ for 5 bases!
If the shop was in Euro zone, that would be even better!

Cheers everyone!

There are a lot of items like that on Etsy, search “Warhammer Base Conversion” and you’ll see several listed by multiple sources. I’ve also seen similar items on sites like Thingiverse, Shapeways and similar places. Etsy was the cheapest one if I recall.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lior'Lec said:

There are a lot of items like that on Etsy, search “Warhammer Base Conversion” and you’ll see several listed by multiple sources. I’ve also seen similar items on sites like Thingiverse, Shapeways and similar places. Etsy was the cheapest one if I recall.

Etsy was the cheapest o_O, those I found over there were like expensive AF!
But thanks for your reply l'ami

You’ll need to check individual listings, ATC3D has many listings with most infantry ones at roughly $0.50 each; $12 for 25 or $5 for 10. On shapeways a similar item could be as much as $2 each depending on the material. Do you happen to have silicone and resin for casting? If so you can make your own by modding a round base and using a bit of cheap clay to fill in dead space then duplicating as many times as needed. 

On 7/21/2019 at 4:00 PM, Lior'Lec said:

You’ll need to check individual listings, ATC3D has many listings with most infantry ones at roughly $0.50 each; $12 for 25 or $5 for 10. On shapeways a similar item could be as much as $2 each depending on the material. Do you happen to have silicone and resin for casting? If so you can make your own by modding a round base and using a bit of cheap clay to fill in dead space then duplicating as many times as needed. 

What's ATC3D ? A polish company ?
I don't have resin and silicone, maybe I should buy some to duplicate some stuff!

Did you consider just buying regular round bases and sticking them under the squares with some blue tack when required?

You basically get the same "base size" than those base converters for way cheaper (I get MDF bases from Green World Stuff). Works particularly well in most cases, as AoS round base sizes are larger than their square counterpart (ex: 20x20 fit well enough in 25mm round), with very little hassle.