Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Warmill

Ironjawz the road to 2000pts. Custom sculpts and 3D printing.

Recommended Posts

Not really apparent at all, large planes that are slightly off-flat will show up the most but resin printers are really good nowadays. You do need to model with printing in mind to get the best results but it's not really a big deal in most cases, just exaggerate the detail way more than you would expect.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Warmill said:

Not really apparent at all, large planes that are slightly off-flat will show up the most but resin printers are really good nowadays. You do need to model with printing in mind to get the best results but it's not really a big deal in most cases, just exaggerate the detail way more than you would expect.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge, much appreciated! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read through this entire thread and your army is incredible! I love, love, love the tabby colored mawcrusher. It is amazing. And your sculpts are amazing too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Angela said:

I read through this entire thread and your army is incredible! I love, love, love the tabby colored mawcrusher. It is amazing. And your sculpts are amazing too.

Thanks, sadly a lot of the army had to be speed painted for various tournaments so one day I will have to go back and start highlighting it up standard, but I was really happy with the meow krusha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to get my greedy hands on some of those stls
Do you share/sell? Hit me with a pm!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Warmill,

these are very impressiv sculpts. Great work.

My Cousin is actually building an Ironjawz army and he saw your staffwielding shaman. Is there any possibility to add this sculpt to your site? I would definitly buy it. Thanks for keeping up the good work. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Meraklis said:

I would love to get my greedy hands on some of those stls
Do you share/sell? Hit me with a pm!

Thanks, some of them are free on thingiverse https://www.thingiverse.com/warmill/designs and some more are on my gumroad https://gumroad.com/warmillminiatures

2 hours ago, Kergan said:

Hello Warmill,

these are very impressiv sculpts. Great work.

My Cousin is actually building an Ironjawz army and he saw your staffwielding shaman. Is there any possibility to add this sculpt to your site? I would definitly buy it. Thanks for keeping up the good work. 👍

Thanks, I thought I'd already put it on there but I will add it tomorrow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Thanks, I thought I'd already put it on there but I will add it tomorrow!

That would be awesome! Thanks a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Morning Warmill and thanks for uploading. Unfortunately, i was talking about the other Shaman. ^^'

 

This one.

 

IMG_20200225_134222_377.jpg.ce25228e401d4351b4bf081a5f51b8c2.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...