Ironjawz the road to 2000pts. Custom sculpts and 3D printing.

Warmill

Not really apparent at all, large planes that are slightly off-flat will show up the most but resin printers are really good nowadays. You do need to model with printing in mind to get the best results but it's not really a big deal in most cases, just exaggerate the detail way more than you would expect.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Warmill said:

Not really apparent at all, large planes that are slightly off-flat will show up the most but resin printers are really good nowadays. You do need to model with printing in mind to get the best results but it's not really a big deal in most cases, just exaggerate the detail way more than you would expect.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge, much appreciated! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Angela said:

I read through this entire thread and your army is incredible! I love, love, love the tabby colored mawcrusher. It is amazing. And your sculpts are amazing too.

Thanks, sadly a lot of the army had to be speed painted for various tournaments so one day I will have to go back and start highlighting it up standard, but I was really happy with the meow krusha!

• 1 month later...

Hello Warmill,

these are very impressiv sculpts. Great work.

My Cousin is actually building an Ironjawz army and he saw your staffwielding shaman. Is there any possibility to add this sculpt to your site? I would definitly buy it. Thanks for keeping up the good work. 👍

4 hours ago, Meraklis said:

I would love to get my greedy hands on some of those stls
Do you share/sell? Hit me with a pm!

Thanks, some of them are free on thingiverse https://www.thingiverse.com/warmill/designs and some more are on my gumroad https://gumroad.com/warmillminiatures

2 hours ago, Kergan said:

Hello Warmill,

these are very impressiv sculpts. Great work.

My Cousin is actually building an Ironjawz army and he saw your staffwielding shaman. Is there any possibility to add this sculpt to your site? I would definitly buy it. Thanks for keeping up the good work. 👍

Thanks, I thought I'd already put it on there but I will add it tomorrow!