Faction Ideas

On the subject of "generic humans", I'd like to see a faction of "Free Resistance" or "Loyalists of Sigmar" or something, basically scrappy veterans who lived under Chaos Rule and formed a united militia against Chaos. Basically like a cross between Free Peoples and Skaven where all their steam tanks and monsters are battle scarred and bolted together haphazardly, with generals and priests wearing imitation Stormcast armour or something. 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

On 7/16/2019 at 11:10 AM, JPjr said:

there's also a part of me that if I could run the universe as a simulation and then ctrl+z and roll it back would like to see GW release a faction with a name not so subtly insulting whoever owns them, is made up of models that literally look like bits of Play-Doh crudely sculpted by a child into rudimentary piles of 💩 and is released at a premium price BUT with game breakingly powerful stats and abilities and who are effectively an auto-win at tournaments.

Ah, you're reminding me of the Clowns from Legends of the Paintymen...