Darkwalkers Desolating Beastherd 2000pts

lcfr

Hey folks, I'm a 'returning'/new player who hasn't been in the game since the World That Was....back in 8th Edition. I have a pretty big collection of beasts but would like to play more towards what I have fully painted, which are hordes of ungors. Looking for ways to make the most of the Darkwalkers ability. 

Comments and criticism welcome....I can add more or less of pretty much anything. I am hoping to keep things tight with everything included in 1 Battalion. 

Darkwalkers 1 of 3.jpg

Darkwalkers 2 of 3.jpg

Darkwalkers 3 of 3.jpg

Hey there.
Welcome back.

There's a lot of bodies. I don't see a lot of punch in them. The two units of Bestigors will be your heavy lifters, the bullgors your 'oh-god-i-hope-this-works'.

Ungors are fantastic. 
You're going to need a few more heavy hitters. Or just go for 'bodies everywhere' speedbump & Objective grab. (cogs should help)

the chariots: Split them up. they're cheap, yes, but if all four get charged, not great. 
Individually, they're good at so many things. Some may make the charge, others may not, but they can do more solo than together.

Good luck.