Duality of Death's victory points

Anthor of Lorach

Question

Hi guys, I was wondering how I have to count victory points in Duality of Death. Yesterday I was playing slaanesh vs dispossessed and I was controlling both the objectives. At the start of the third turn, my oppo destroyed one of my units, which was the owner of one of the objectives. But I also had a shaman near to it, and he was there before my oppo's units. 

At the end of my next turn, how many victory points should I have done? Three -I was there since the beginning of the battle- or one? 

2 answers to this question

Well the duality of death battleplans, explicitly says that only “1 hero or battleline unit can control the objective”

it also mentions that if the unit controlling the objectives gets destroyed by a enemy Battleline unit or Hero, that the hero or Battleline unit  who destroyed the unit who controlled the objective “immediately gains control of it” (If in range)

meaning that it basically doesn’t matter if you have countless heroes or battle lines unit around one objective. 

If that unit dies in combat, well then its your opponents objective now🤷‍♂️.

Edited by Skreech Verminking