Double Khorne blood tithe

John E

Question

8 answers to this question

On 7/3/2019 at 7:48 PM, King Taloren said:

No you each should have your own blood tithe points to work with. Especially with how they work in games it would be a huge handicap to have to use the same pool considering that using points spends them all at once. 

I don't think it's specified officially anywhere but I recall reading that in almost all tournament environments, pools are shared (and yes, it is a huge handicap for everyone but seraphon).

Edited by Vextol

At the recent throne of skulls doubles we had to share a single bloodtithe table so the team as a whole got a bloodtithe point for units destroyed not one per player. This was listed in the tournament pack. 

But the battletome itself makes no obvious reference to what would happen I believe.  

2 minutes ago, John E said:

So if using individual blood tithe points, do they benefit from points generated by the other team member ( I have seen it played this way, so you can end up with 2 bloodthirsters arriving at the same time)!

This should be possible after Blood Tithe points are generated when a unit is destroyed. So each Khorne player get's a point when a unit get's destroyed.

As a sidenote, its the same for Tzeentch after they get Fatepoints for each casted spell (friend or foe).

So these two summons get particularly in multiplayergames.

@Vextol I guess the answer here is to see what your TO has to say about tithe points. Though in this situation I’m fairly certain individual pools are the way to go otherwise you could argue that the sharing rules goes even with Khorne vs Khorne games and both sides have to share the same pool of points. Why should both Khorne armies get their own individual bloodtithe pools after al?