Bad Moon Community - Benjamin Savva

Hey guys! 7 months after opening, we've developed a great community around Age of Sigmar and wanted to highlight some of them! We've started with Benjamin Savva, who discusses his Daughters of Khaine army. I hope you find it interesting as he discusses influences on the theme of his army and the narrative background to all his armies- the Erstwood.

• Like 9
  • LOVE IT! 2

Not a fan of his paint scheme, but then again it might look better in reality than in photos; but darn I love the creative idea of the scheme and the army and the conversions he's done. Great looking force and also really liking that you put this video together and got to show off a members models and hobby and interest! Great to hear things are going well! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aelven supremacy said:

Good work!  Sounds like it will be a series of videos, looking forward to seeing who else pops up!

That's what I'm hoping. They take a lot of time and work so won't be very frequent. Ideally every 1-2 months! I'm open to suggestions, though we're trying to keep it to the Bad Moon customers right now.