Mixed (Monster) Destruction 2000 points (need help)

T e e t h p a s t e

Hello all,

After the drop of the latest General's Handbook it's nigh time I started looking towards the forces of destruction and alas, I have set my eyes of the various monsters of the Mortal Realms.

Currently, I am aiming more for a fun list, with I guess the odd few competitive elements but the dilemma I have run into is whether or not I should aim for THREE Magma Dragons or just TWO and ONE Dread Maw.

• If I run the three Magma Dragons my battleline consists of 3x 10 man Orruk units at 80 points each and and Orruk Warboss for 140 points.
  • With the Dread Maw instead of a third Magma Dragon I have the space for a Madcap Shaman at 80 points.

I was just wondering what you guys & gals think would prove to have more impact on a game?

Regards,

Jack.

10 hours ago, DestructionFranz said:

With 3 Magma Dragons (total point = 1620), I'd put in a Fungoid Cave Shaman for 90 points with Arachnacauldron 50 points and the 3 Orruks Battlelines. 

I’ve never actually read what the Arachna Cauldron does until now, seems like it would serve a really good purpose. I’m assuming I just use the Orruks as the fodder for it?

On 6/29/2019 at 1:33 PM, T e e t h p a s t e said:

I’ve never actually read what the Arachna Cauldron does until now, seems like it would serve a really good purpose. I’m assuming I just use the Orruks as the fodder for it?

It can be casted by Fungoid Cave Shaman. It's useful especially for Hand of Gork and Itchy Nuissance. 

Edited by DestructionFranz