Where to send feedback to AoS rulewriters/FAQ Team?

Hello to all, im new in this forum and as the title says i have some questions, complaints and would love to hear your thoughts on them. 

First and most important i would like to ask where is it possible to give feedback to the Age of Sigmar rule writers or for example now the ones who increased the points in GHB 2019?? I searched like 2 hours but i only found an old invitation from 2018 on facebook for suggestions for the actual GHB. Is it still possible they could change the points via Faq or anything like this or are the points of the units now nailed till 2020 :/ ?

Where could i write for example that Morghasts would need a save of 3+ or any other bonus that they are useful to play? What are your thoughts on Morghasts why are this great looking models not relly competitive or will they ever get the summonable  or any comparable usefule keyword or special rule? 

I recently bought Nagash,  now he is 850 (the Morghasts decreased 20p but this is no help when i would like to feld 4 of them because the saving is still not there, because of the 50p increase). Im also a bit afraid Nagash lost his power because the umbral spellportal is 70p and the new arcane passage rule of it is a real ******. To be honest previous it was a bit to strong to push as much spells through it as you like but what the **** is this now for this point cost, why not decrease it to 20 or just stick the same and limit the amount of uses to 2-3. What do you think at this points, can they still decrease points, improve rules? Maybe i should also add that i mostly play 1500P games, thats why im concerned of the point increases and weakend possibilities :/ 

Thank you all and have a nice weekend

• Confused 1

@Azamar thank you very much for your quick answer. But all who read this feel free to tell me your opinion about just this two cases, i know there are much mor dont want to start mourning about my destruction army but :/ what are your thoughts. 

It's also worth pointing out that portal was nerfed a couple of month after Malign Sorcery was released, and than got points increase like 10 month after? 

It means it worth those points, and as someone who played quite a few games against Nagash with portal I can confirm it.