Best Army Builder Avaliable?

Nate

For 8th I really loved Lone Wolf's program, it had points, statlines, and special abilities. 

I own books and don't really use the GW app, it doesn't have a point calculator and I can't afford a billion microtransactions, and you can't look at your statlines easily, you need to flip to each warscroll which is something I can do with my books or PDF's. 

What do you guys prefer? Is there anything out there I'm missing? 

Scrollbuilder for the overall army list.  Unlike a lot of systems the AoS points are really straightforward so don't need anything too complex - plus I find the list view created by Quartermaster and Battlescribe quite confusing mid-battle (same applies for 40k).  I prefer cut-down versions of the actual warscroll for referencing stats during games.

49 minutes ago, Nate said:

I tried scrollbuilder but I don't see any stats, just the unit name and points.

It's purely a tool for pointing up an army.  If you're happy to enter in your own stats you can use my warscroll designer to create them and output a PDF/JPG for each warscroll.  Although it may seem like a lot more work (well it is really) it does mean you can customise the warscroll to the unit it represents, removing a lot of the bits that may be irrelevant (e.g. "unit of 20 gets +1 to hit" when you're only fielding 10)

Archived