1 bolt thrower

2 organ guns

1 hellstorm rocket battery

Runelord

Runelord

4 thanes

2 slayer lords

10 longbeards

i also have 30 vulkites with pick and shield and 3 magmadroths i dont need. Id add them for 150 because the droths are unbuilt.

most minis are plastic. About 20 hammerers and 20 ironbreakers and 1 runelord are metal. The rest is plastic. About 40 of the warriors are skull pass but the rest are the kits. 80 are currently on circle bases so are the irondrakes the long beards and a runelord.

im looking for about 750 or a khorne tzeench or skaven force

Edited by Bozly

I might be interessed by some of your dawi : Ironbreakers, Hammerers, Miners, Irondrakes...

When you write "built", does it mean coated or painted ? Or still plastic grey ?

Could you bring some photos ?

And last question : Where are you from ? Do you send to France ?

Thanks !

10 hours ago, Dammaz said:

I might be interessed by some of your dawi : Ironbreakers, Hammerers, Miners, Irondrakes...

When you write "built", does it mean coated or painted ? Or still plastic grey ?

Could you bring some photos ?

And last question : Where are you from ? Do you send to France ?

Thanks !

I really want to sell it as a whole collection so i dont have some still sitting around.

I was copy pasting my collection inventory so it probably didnt make as much sense. The built ones are mostly painted. All the warriors are at least primed. Few arent. The miners are mostly unpainted. The iron drakes are un painted and the non metal hammerers are painted. The 10 long beards are un painted. The painting would be easy to cover up. None are too far gone.

absolutely id ship to france but i am from ohio. I would just need help with the shipping cost. The only country id be worried about is england because i dont really want it to get stuck in customs. If someone more familiar than me knows its all good id do it. 

Once i get off work ill start photographing

36 minutes ago, Bladedwind said:

Out of curiosity what are you offering price wise? I'd also love to see the miners in particular since I don't have any, though the whole collection sounds appealing 

Im looking for about 750 for the whole thing. Let me get you some pictures ill have em up tonight. And depending how far you are some help on the shipping cost. It shouldnt be too bad its not a heavy box just a big box.