+ x inches to cast and endless spells

MitGas

Question

Let's say I use a Balewind Vortex that grants my wizard a couple of extra inches - do these inches also affect endless spells? E.g. caster on BWV summons a Pendulum - can he set it up more than 6 inches away from him? Our group is not sure about this one.

Also, do splitting Horrors need to be summoned (as in using dice) or can they simply be placed automatically as in an ability? It would be kinda logical to simply place them as the pinks split into two... but I'm not too sure about it.

Thank you for any help!

2 answers to this question

No, Per the FAQ

"Q: Do things that increase the range of a caster’s spells also apply to the distance at which an endless spell can be set up from the caster?
A: No. Things that increase the range of a spell’s effects do not apply to the distance at which an endless spell can be set up. By the same token, things that allow you to measure the range of a spell from a different location to the caster cannot be used when setting up an endless spell."

• Thanks 1