Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oscisi

Question about the rank system

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone could shed some more light on the rank system here at tga? As I understand it the ranks are as follows:

1. Liberator (1 dot)

2. Judicator (2 dots)

3. Retributor (3 dots)

4. Dracothian Guard (3 dots)

5. Lord Castellant (4 dots)

6. Lord Celestant (5 dots)

7. Megaboss (5 dots)

Have I missed any of them? Does anyone know more about how these really work?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I think you are missing Decimator and Protector which are somewhere...

It is based on number of posts you did

I believe any 5 dots rank other than Lord-Celestant is Admin thing and normal users can't have it.

 

EDIT: There is also a prosecutor (2 dots)

Edited by XReN
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have Celestant Prime which I dont see in your list?

(Or not when I post, only in profile, odd)

Edited by Melcavuk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Melcavuk said:

I have Celestant Prime which I dont see in your list?

(Or not when I post, only in profile, odd)

There are two values:

  • Rank is Lord Celestant
  • Community Repution is Celestant Prime

 

I don't know if the dots have any effect but the names are most likely paired with the number of posts. Including Prosecitors und Desimators it

  1. Liberator (1 dot)
  2. Judicator (2 dots)
  3. Prosecutors (2 dots)
  4. Decimators (3 dots)
  5. Retributor (3 dots)
  6. Dracothian Guard (3 dots)
  7. Lord Castellant (4 dots)
  8. Lord Celestant (5 dots)
  9. Megaboss (5 dots)

Actually I have seen the Rank "Megaboss" only once, in case of @Chris Tomlin so this could be an overridden rank (after I have seen other users with more posts those are still Lord Celestant. Perhaps Chris can say something about this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EMMachine said:

There are two values:

  • Rank is Lord Celestant
  • Community Repution is Celestant Prime

 

I don't know if the dots have any effect but the names are most likely paired with the number of posts. Including Prosecitors und Desimators it

  1. Liberator (1 dot)
  2. Judicator (2 dots)
  3. Prosecutors (2 dots)
  4. Decimators (3 dots)
  5. Retributor (3 dots)
  6. Dracothian Guard (3 dots)
  7. Lord Castellant (4 dots)
  8. Lord Celestant (5 dots)
  9. Megaboss (5 dots)

Actually I have seen the Rank "Megaboss" only once, in case of @Chris Tomlin so this could be an overridden rank (after I have seen other users with more posts those are still Lord Celestant. Perhaps Chris can say something about this.

Thanks for the great answer! Right now  I’m wondering if there aren’t any more 4 point ranks. Would make sense since the others ranks seem to have several levels. And yes, I also only saw the rank Megaboss in @Chris Tomlin’s profile. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What can I say guys, there can only be one Megaboss 🤷🏼‍♂️

😘

  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2019 at 7:39 PM, Chris Tomlin said:

What can I say guys, there can only be one Megaboss 🤷🏼‍♂️

😘

Hahaha! It’s a well earned title :)

I’m assuming you have insight in the system of this forum. Could you confirm that these are the ranks, or possible let me know if I’m missing one?

1. Liberator (1 dot)

2. Judicator (2 dots)

3. Prosecutor (2 dots)

4. Decimator (3 dots)

5. Retributor (3 dots)

6. Protector (3 dots)

7. Dracothian Guard (3 dots)

8. Lord Castellant (4 dots)

9. Lord Celestant (5 dots)

10. Megaboss (5 dots)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the full rundown. 

 

Screenshot 2019-07-14 at 11.26.38.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ben said:

Here is the full rundown. 

 

Screenshot 2019-07-14 at 11.26.38.png

A great answer! :) Things couldn’t be clearer. Thanks a lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...