Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Though with how similar that looks that could be pointing more confirmation to the idea that there is more Slaanesh models to be revealed 

Honestly if there's more I'd be very (happily) surprised at this stage. When GW did Daugthers of Khaine the only thing they held back on was a full view of Morathi, otherwise they showed it all and they tend to show most of what they reveal in the video. Often leaving out photos and details of one or two things shown until later, but they all appear in the video itself. 

And they've done that this time too - they didn't show off photos of the terrain feature nor did then name or detail the twins and mirror model. 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Overread said:

Honestly if there's more I'd be very (happily) surprised at this stage. When GW did Daugthers of Khaine the only thing they held back on was a full view of Morathi, otherwise they showed it all and they tend to show most of what they reveal in the video. Often leaving out photos and details of one or two things shown until later, but they all appear in the video itself. 

And they've done that this time too - they didn't show off photos of the terrain feature nor did then name or detail the twins and mirror model. 

There is more - gw stated that there were more models on top of what was seen in the vid/pictures. 

Edited by NurglesFirstChosen

2 hours ago, rattila said:

So, rumor engine recap !

What are your toughts?

1944707785_RumorEngine05-04-2019.jpg.49493675f7d0fc4a99d70f27da22194c.jpg

The fire torch under "Very likely sisters of battle" is on Abanddon's base.

16 minutes ago, Bradipo322 said:

The fire torch under "Very likely sisters of battle" is on Abanddon's base.

Sure about that? Its not the same to me... the torch look more like the one on roboute base, but still its not the same (you can tell it by the way of the fire flow).

• Thanks 1

The stitched thing is the cloak for the new Chaos marine executioner dude

9 minutes ago, Jetengine said:

The stitched thing is the cloak for the new Chaos marine executioner dude

Nope, that rumour was released after executioner was revealed. There was older stitched cloak rumour and that was the executioner.

I have two guesses - it's either new Fabius Bile or some Drukhari named character (maybe Vect or new Urien Rakarth).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, michu said:

Nope, that rumour was released after executioner was revealed. There was older stitched cloak rumour and that was the executioner.

I have two guesses - it's either new Fabius Bile or some Drukhari named character (maybe Vect or new Urien Rakarth).

Fabius Bile would be great with the all slaanesh thing. 

Im sooo dissapointed by slanesh release

I was totally sure that when slanesh would get a release it would be a dual or triple release. Slanesh+ ynnari/eldar renew. Or slanesh+tyrion/high elves massive release . Even with a huge dual box like we have seen lately.

Only a simple slanesh release is sooo bland. How did slanesh scaped but we get nothing about his jailors?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 8

1 minute ago, Kitsumy said:

Im sooo dissapointed by slanesh release

Ummm... It hasn't happened yet!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, rattila said:

So, rumor engine recap !

What are your toughts?

I agree with your guesses for the first two rows.

Some of the "green box" row  are likely to be Primaris Marines IMHO.

And you missed out this ghosty one:

2019-04-09.jpg

https://warbosskurgan.blogspot.com/p/rumour-engines.html#unsolved

Edited by WarbossKurgan
  • Thanks 1

@Kitsumy Is that a troll?

We don’t know how big a release S/he’s getting all we have is a few models, with glimpse of scenery with promise of more and the cover of the battletome. Though I don’t think we’ll see Emperor’s Children until later.

I want Fulgrim too darnnit!

3 minutes ago, WarbossKurgan said:

Ummm... It hasn't happened yet!

Yep, and we don't know if Slaanesh will actually escape or is it just increase of their followers activity. They finally found out where the Dark Prince is imprisoned and they try to invade Ulgu (or Hysh, both realms work). Next main battletomes (not the "Endless Spells and Terrain" ones) may be Shadow and/or Light Aelves. We still don't know.

• Like 1

So this weekend are the underworlds bands, it's supposed to be slanesh release the next?

6 minutes ago, Hoseman said:

So this weekend are the underworlds bands, it's supposed to be slanesh release the next?

Nobody knows(though I'm fairly certain everybody hopes for that, personally I'm waiting on forbidden power or Ogors).

Does this suggest that warcry is coming sooner than we think?Screenshot_2019-04-18-00-54-34.png.9ee5b85aec55ebf621f3fc7abca50dcc.png

Painting warcry is one of the seminars at warhammer fest.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Warcry latest trailer was "summer 2019" so sadly I think we will not get warcry on May

7 hours ago, rattila said:

So, rumor engine recap !

What are your toughts?

I though the carapace one in the pink box  was from one of the minion that comes along with the Ambull

very interesting the warcry seminar.

Maybe they teach how to paint the non-chaotic bands of different realms

I'm starting to think that we will see Malerion Aelves at the seminar since it seems that Slaanesh is "not a big deal" everybody was expecting, with his great event similar to Soul Wars and stuff. Just a "next army release" and if that's all they had to show with Slaanesh at the last preview - a weak release compared to 3 other chaos gods. It may turn out that Malerion will be the star of AoS 2019, like Idoneth and Kharadrons were of the previous years. 

4 minutes ago, Aryann said:

I'm starting to think that we will see Malerion Aelves at the seminar since it seems that Slaanesh is "not a big deal" everybody was expecting, with his great event similar to Soul Wars and stuff. Just a "next army release" and if that's all they had to show with Slaanesh at the last preview - a weak release compared to 3 other chaos gods. It may turn out that Malerion will be the star of AoS 2019, like Idoneth and Kharadrons were of the previous years. 

😂😂😂 not sure why people keep saying this - gw confirmed at the seminar that not all the models were shown in the reveals vid/pics. Far from guarantees mortals or slaangors however, could just be referring to a named kos and herald for example.