The Rumour Thread

19 minutes ago, Mutton said:

Of course Khorne would get the best magic in the game. These are going to be silly.

KO end up getting the best magic in the game.

They're DUARDIN, and they don't even have gods! I could totally see GW doing that.

Edited by Sttufe
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

5 hours ago, Chikout said:

then I realised that @HorticulusTGA must be right and these are npcs. This has me even more excited for the game as there are any number of chaotic beasts they could throw into the mix as the game develops. It also means there are still 4 warbands we have yet to see minis for. One of them must be the fighters with the spiked halos in this picture Screenshot_2019-03-13-12-20-45.png.834ec2a0704e650e8d5094accd98c05e.png

You can see one on the left facing the guy from the starter set, the jumping female fighter and the tomb king looking one in the background. 

You also have the fighter with wings on the right who is clearly not a harpy. He may be from a fourth faction.

Those are Stormcasts of Doom. So the last warband icon.

Considering that every detail in GW artwork, no matter how small, normally becomes the subject of both hilariously wrong and outlandish theories I AM DISAPPOINT that no one is talking about this chap... Clearly some new fangled (& fanged) mountain stormcast chamber or IDK endless spell.

Screenshot 2019-03-13 at 18.27.05.png

Edited by JPjr
  • LOVE IT! 1

9 minutes ago, JPjr said:

Considering that every detail in GW artwork, no matter how small, normally becomes the subject of both hilariously wrong and outlandish theories I AM DISAPPOINT that no one is talking about this chap... Clearly some new fangled (& fanged) mountain stormcast chamber or IDK endless spell.

Hold on..

Is that Gotrek? ;)

Edited by Mayple

1 hour ago, JPjr said:

Is that the BEASTCAST ETERNALS!

Edited by Sttufe
  • Haha 1

However both me and a team of experts have analyzed the video "Forbidden Powers" and drawn some conclusions.
We have excluded the most obvious deductions such as Endless spells for Idoneth Deepkin and a new Stormcast Chamber and concluded that the only plausible option that can be hidden behind those doors is a Dispossessed throng. 🤪
If you take a good look at the video you can SEE and FEEL the muttering of the dwarves, the glitter of the King's throne and the 4 distinct figures of the bearers!
Slow down the video to 0.5 and you can clearly hear the Thane distinct voice stating the long list of grudges against Nagash.
The god mentioned in the video is clearly Grugni! (he made some mistakes, yeah...)

It's obvious! Look at it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

6 minutes ago, Furuzzolo said:

However both me and a team of experts have analyzed the video "Forbidden Powers" and drawn some conclusions.
We have excluded the most obvious deductions such as Endless spells for Idoneth Deepkin and a new Stormcast Chamber and concluded that the only plausible option that can be hidden behind those doors is a Dispossessed throng. 🤪
If you take a good look at the video you can SEE and FEEL the muttering of the dwarves, the glitter of the King's throne and the 4 distinct figures of the bearers!
Slow down the video to 0.5 and you can clearly hear the Thane distinct voice stating the long list of grudges against Nagash.
The god mentioned in the video is clearly Grugni! (he made some mistakes, yeah...)

It's obvious! Look at it!

If your trolling I will start a book of grudges for real and you will be on the first 100 pages. 😀

Edited by AlmGandix3
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, JPjr said:

It's obviously an Idoneth endless spell

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Still-young said:

No, they said it wasn't a new Chamber. This is just the cover art for the expansion, whatever it is. 

Was being tounge in cheek. Whenever anyone said SC it’s always been “no no SC they said it on Facebook”

As I said from the start, of course there will be new SC. Not a new chamber maybe but new SC absolutely. SC are one of the pivotal Soul Wars protagonists and AOS in general. Big events are going to have then involved whether people like it or not.