Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 hours ago, Overread said:

Play him as the mighty metal/resin monster he is. Though you might have to rebase but otherwise he's still a mighty warhound!

That is my plan, although I could convert him into a mighty steed for a Chaos Dwarf 🧐

If I do convert him I can still definitely justify buying Wrath & Rapture to endulge my love of  painting Flesh Hounds, and I would clearly ‘Need’ a new Karanak . . . I’m sold 😂

Edited by Charles
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Overread said:

There's no pattern at all. Sometimes its really close, sometimes its months off and sometimes its not even hinting at anything to come at all. So there's no pattern to play with

Alas I remeber the skaven one;

Although the ratkin do not exist we all know yes-yes

11 hours ago, SlaaneshCultist said:

Man, I have zero interest in CCGs, but that makes me want to play an AoS CRPG so bad.

Man those giant World of Warcraft-esque pauldrons really put me off. Bleh.

12 hours ago, SlaaneshCultist said:

Man, I have zero interest in CCGs, but that makes me want to play an AoS CRPG so bad.

Ehhh, I want an AoS Diablo clone dungeon crawler, Warhammer Quest style but yeah...

ofc we are getting Chaosbane but idk how good that might be.

I even have the whole game in my head, but I doubt it’s ever gonna happen.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Feanor said:

Alas I remeber the skaven one;

Although the ratkin do not exist we all know yes-yes

And misinformation’s kills-kills.

Yes-yes don’t fear the danger beneath 

for it doesn’t exist (yet)

1 hour ago, Morovir said:

I think that was supposed to be more of a Beastmen one than really a Skaven one.

FB_IMG_15428782972349886.jpg.80c13553562709ca84cb8aed0ecd9051.jpg

When I saw this i thoight that was some kind of checklist of current reworked armies (Beastman BT: Done. Tzaangor and tzeentch BT: Done. Skaven BT : not done bht rumors) or at least my heart thought so :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

well the third army after darkoath and moon clan grots  might be revealed and looks like its gonna be our resident rodents gonna get glorious update they need hey new book might give us solid reason to play them as single army instead of multiple hordes of rodents with chaos mark of self destruction. for one in my life i am looking for sigmars new extermination chapter for the rodent infestation.

9 minutes ago, khadgar567 said:

well the third army after darkoath and moon clan grots  might be revealed and looks like its gonna be our resident rodents gonna get glorious update they need hey new book might give us solid reason to play them as single army instead of multiple hordes of rodents with chaos mark of self destruction. for one in my life i am looking for sigmars new extermination chapter for the rodent infestation.

Hordes with marks?!!!

are we talking about the same Verminus beings?!

edit: I’m not sure what daemon possessed you, But we already have a God, more cunning then any other chaos god Yes-yes.

Edited by Skreech Verminking
  • Haha 1

Not a Rumour as such but nice bit on the Community Site about the upcoming Wrath and Rapture release....

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/11/22/22nd-nov-grim-dark-corners-the-realm-of-chaosgw-homepage-post-3/

I suppose if I was going to draw a rumour from this, it gives some details about what could be in the box set

Territorial invasions are commonplace, as packs of baying Flesh Hounds and serried ranks of Bloodletters rampage through Nurgle’s glorious fecundity or Seekers of Slaanesh and razor-tongued Fiends tear down the glittering towers of the Changer of Ways.

Not the best rumour as I sure this is what most people would put in the set

Also not sure if this is a new piece of artwork or not from the article :D 

LoreRealmOfChaosWarp-Nov22-RealmOfSlaanesh2sy.jpg

• Like 7

I find it amusing that they hotlink to the resin hounds when they are about to replace them with plastic ones ;) I'd wager this means that Wrath and Rapture will likely go up on Sunday as preview for next Saturday's pre-order. 

• Like 2

that article does reinforce my suspicion that W&R might include a speed freaks/imperial knight:renegade style mini game set in the realms of chaos, with a Nurgle/Tzeentch 'The Lost & The Damned' box to follow.

The realm of chaos has lost a little of its edge now the whole  Warhammer world is equally as whacky :(

It would be nice to have this box before chrimbo, it’s a definite pick up for me if the price is reasonable.

• Like 1

Something to mull over. Likely means W&R will be before the end of the year.

20181122_163843.jpg

Edited by Enoby

44 minutes ago, S133arcanite said:

Well, knowing GW, 'soon' means anytime in the next 6 months.

What about soon soon? :) can we reduce it to next 3 months? 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

According to the battleforce image, battleforce are due the 1st december. Preorder next week for them then? And W&R after thet?

6 hours ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Hordes with marks?!!!

are we talking about the same Verminus beings?!

edit: I’m not sure what daemon possessed you, But we already have a God, more cunning then any other chaos god Yes-yes.

I dont want to acnoledge the mess two horned rodent calls army it more like horder of mad scientist rodents rather than rank and file army even sense freak like slaneesh can make.

47 minutes ago, khadgar567 said:

I dont want to acnoledge the mess two horned rodent calls army it more like horder of mad scientist rodents rather than rank and file army even sense freak like slaneesh can make.

We see-notice that man-thing doesn’t know what It means to be overrun by a true horde army

let it feel-suffer a the immense power of a Vermintide, which even chaos-things cannot compete with .

“Overground, underground Skaven are we.” (Quote from total war warhammer 2)

back to the rumors please 

Edited by Skreech Verminking

3 hours ago, alghero81 said:

What about soon soon? :) can we reduce it to next 3 months? 😂😂

Nah, 6 times 6 is 36 meaning 3 years. Quick maths bro ;) 

F3EB8755-4C30-490D-BC88-927ED652FE81.gif.537f208d0d97885c03b3b595ffe7f397.gif

Edited by Kramer
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3