The Rumour Thread

10 minutes ago, Skarloc said:
From the "Malign Portents: Behind the Scenes" video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtBuKs_co

3 old towers scenery kits most likely back on the shelves in a couple of weeks..

1) Skullvane Manse / Lair of the Astromancer

2) Deathknell Watch

3) Dreadstone Blight

Absolutely believe they will show up and their Warscrolls will likely be in the MP book too.

For those who don't want to google pictures. These are the kits:

skullvanemanse1-copy.png

1331-deathknell-watch-large.jpg

m1460956a_99120299018_DreadstoneBlightXB

Edited by Killax
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, Kugane said:

Well the new site is online and from what I can tell it is mostly a narrative book they are releasing. Hopefully it also has a bit of impact on all the underdog armies with some new rules for matched play as well.

I know we've been spoiled with the GHB so far but GW does NOT have a good record with releasing Matched play style content in supplement books. I'd rather they focus 100% on narrative than accidentally destroy the game like they did in 7th ed 40k.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Killax said:

Absolutely believe they will show up and their Warscrolls will likely be in the MP book too.

For those who don't want to google pictures. These are the kits:

Reveal hidden contents

skullvanemanse1-copy.png

1331-deathknell-watch-large.jpg

m1460956a_99120299018_DreadstoneBlightXB

Still.. I would have preferred new scenery buildings.. I've got both the old ones as well as the AoS specific ones: they don't match on the battle field: not same architecture style.. not the same era..

11 minutes ago, Skarloc said:

Still.. I would have preferred new scenery buildings.. I've got both the old ones as well as the AoS specific ones: they don't match on the battle field: not same architecture style.. not the same era..

That's certainly true. However thanks to how static WFB worked these terrain pieces could actually be functionally used instead of just standing in the way.

If anything I'm happy about there return. You wouldn't believe the ebay prieces those WFB terrain pieces fetched, that was complete nonsence.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Goodapollo4 said:

Think we are going to see anything tomorrow? Now that there is a big 40k drop I'm thinking we might be lucky and see the Fyreslayer Shadespire team...

Hopefully! And if we are really lucky the other stormcast and Khorne one! I really want to see the Blood warriors + flesh hound!

What I like is that Nagash is so self aware in this video also is it the same voice actor from the audio drama? ANYWAY HYPE HYPE HYPE. 

Also each Mortarch has a legion, along with Nagash himself having one. You know way back when when I said Death should have rules depending on which Mortarch you use? GW went for it!

NYOpenDay-Jan6-NagashLegions4hef.jpg

Edited by shinros
  • Like 3