The Rumour Thread

6 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

I feel like our good friend will have way too many notifications next time they log on. 

Too true, but he's our Oracle of Delphi and we're Oedipus. We crave that cursed knowledge that is not ours to bear, and will eventually succumb to fate once uttered. Like a Greek tragedy, our hubris shall cast us into depths of despair - Brodd's Ogors fell down like Icarus and yet I stand in line wishing the Oracle to notice my phlight. The die has been cast, will senpai notice me? Shall we see beyond the shadows cast by rumour engines on the cave walls? One can only hope.

• Like 9
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

40 minutes ago, Public Universal Duardin said:

Too true, but he's our Oracle of Delphi and we're Oedipus. We crave that cursed knowledge that is not ours to bear, and will eventually succumb to fate once uttered. Like a Greek tragedy, our hubris shall cast us into depths of despair - Brodd's Ogors fell down like Icarus and yet I stand in line wishing the Oracle to notice my phlight. The die has been cast, will senpai notice me? Shall we see beyond the shadows cast by rumour engines on the cave walls? One can only hope.

Melodramatic are we? 
we talking about miniature here, not accidentally killing our fathers and banging out mothers lol.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Carnith said:

I get people being excited by the one rumor guy liking posts, but c'mon...

You should be very careful about disrespecting @WhitefangAnon! It's not just about rumours, it's about truth! We are a movement, an army of of digital soldiers, bakers and citizen wargaming journalists! And if you are suggesting this is all just nonsense...well, maybe you are actually shilling for the deepworkshop and when the storm comes it will be coming for you as well! #WhitefangAnon #WhereWeGameOneWeGameAll #Truth #ChaosDwarves #SilentPeople #Storm(cast Eternals)IsComing

Edited by Maogrim
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
  • LOVE IT! 1

Honestly, there's no more point in rumors with the way the release schedule is completely messed up. Situation isn't going to normal anytime soon, it's pretty clear now.

So better escape that reality with some fun like that for a while, I guess. ;)

As for myself, I went back to Warhammer Battle V8 instead. Much more constructive and satisfying. :P

2 hours ago, zilberfrid said:

I think you missed a layer or two of exaggeration.

I'm not saying it's /good/ humor, and all jokes lose their luster at explaining them, but I can confirm that "Adynation, oft employed alongside a kernel of truth, exposing the teller as a modern fool" is indeed an act of online jestering. In fact, it's such a characteristic the government uses it to fingerprint my accounts, something my uncle at Nintendo told me during Thanksgiving. Not surprising as a user here once called me "Public Universal Clown" over direct message.

Although considering I was also called Public Universal Poopypants I don't know if it was meant as a praise...

45 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Why would I be exited.

The rumors that are currently flowing through the internet, are either saying that skaven won’t be getting an update or at the latest in 2years.

Have hope and Munster some courage, my Gouda friend, when Skaven arrive you'll Roquefort the meta! Brie the best Skaven you can be!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Maogrim said:

You should be very careful about disrespecting @WhitefangAnon! It's not just about rumours, it's about truth! We are a movement, an army of of digital soldiers, bakers and citizen wargaming journalists! And if you are suggesting this is all just nonsense...well, maybe you are actually shilling for the deepworkshop and when the storm comes it will be coming for you as well! #WhitefangAnon #WhereWeGameOneWeGameAll #Truth #ChaosDwarves #SilentPeople #Storm(cast Eternals)IsComing

#PreachPolish_20211126_131915240.jpg.951aa7a952d4d003bdcf6c1113a2b63d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 17

@KingBrodd Tall Gitz coming soon to Sneaky Gitz which is quickly becoming one of my favourite recurring comics on Warhammer Community

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/11/26/sneaky-gitz-khorne-gitz/
ob5PIvVTQTO3q7Aj-1016x1024.jpg

Still hoping for a big finale for Dragon Week but I am simultaneously not expecting a reveal but hopefully a hint. Actually I am going to guess we will get a showcase of artists different take on the new dragons today.

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 6
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Neverchosen said:

@KingBrodd Tall Gitz coming soon to Sneaky Gitz which is quickly becoming one of my favourite recurring comics on Warhammer Community

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/11/26/sneaky-gitz-khorne-gitz/
ob5PIvVTQTO3q7Aj-1016x1024.jpg

Still hoping for a big finale for Dragon Week but I am simultaneously not expecting a reveal but hopefully a hint. Actually I am going to guess we will get a showcase of artists different take on the new dragons today.

Cant wait for Tall Gitz!! I agree mate it's the best comic GW is putting out at the moment!! Its very...Gitzy!!

GW did say today's article would feature the artists versions of the Dragons but I too am hoping for something a bit more. 

• LOVE IT! 1

2 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

Idoneth and Fyreslayers are going to get more than a single new model right guys?

copium_png.png?format=auto

Theres a chance!! But if they were to get more it would only be 1 of them getting more love. I'd love Idoneth to get more Sea Beasts but I'd also love the Fyreslayers to get some love as well!!

I'm torn between an Aelf and a Bearded place.

10 hours ago, sandlemad said:

That dead serious recall for the squig, accompanied by instructions on How To Destroy A Squig, is one of the funniest things I’ve seen in ages.

I get that product recalls are important, but I also found it amusing, given that the probably should have expected squigs to prove dangerous. If its the pom poms though, then surely its just as easy to remove the pom poms and render it safe, as it is to destroy its tail and render it unusable? I feel like warhammer fans are all pretty handy with craft tools, and could do that? Seems very wasteful to just dispose of an entire run of toys. They really should have designed it better in the first place, especially as most people I've seen taljung about it would have preferred a non christmas themed squig to start with!

• Like 1