The Rumour Thread

The Necromunda set also has some clear pictures now and this also means some of the open pictures from the rumour engine can be 'filled in'. What we saw was 'multiple weapon storages', the tenticle, the sign and perhaps the feather but I am uncertain if the Escher gang has that feather or another one.

The additional tokens and pieces in question:

Carousel-Tokens.pngCarousel-Barricades.png

Basically all the Necromunda stuff:
RumourEngine_July12.jpgJuly5RumourEngine.jpgJuly26RumourEngine.jpgRumourEngineJuly19.jpg

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Greasygeek said:

Im eagerly awaiting the reveal of a certain rumour image showing what looked like a belly full of boils. It has to be Nurgle or Tyranids. Either way we should know soon.. Maybe..

You mean the spider egg-sack? I too eagerly await that one. 

I think most of it will be for 2018. The shoulder pad thingy was this:
BBPreview-ElvenUnion-Image1krb.jpg__1_.j

We also saw a shoulderpad shot of Steelheart, cape of the Warden (both Shadespire). If I had to make a guess I'd say the hook-like weapon is from the Skaven Warband from Shadespire. Then there is the Lion's head on the shoulder plate which is likely Sanguinius (40K) and I think the snake like body is Fulgrim (40k).

What I still deem likely pieces for Age of Sigmar/Shadespire are:

RumourEngineOct24.jpgRumourEngine-Oct17.jpgRumourEngine-Sep191jd.jpgRumourEngine-Sep12hrvs.jpgRumourEngine-Aug29-320x320.jpgRumourEngine_Content.jpgHand + Dragon
  • Like 1

On 01/11/2017 at 10:32 PM, Killax said:

I think most of it will be for 2018. The shoulder pad thingy was this:
BBPreview-ElvenUnion-Image1krb.jpg__1_.j

We also saw a shoulderpad shot of Steelheart, cape of the Warden (both Shadespire). If I had to make a guess I'd say the hook-like weapon is from the Skaven Warband from Shadespire. Then there is the Lion's head on the shoulder plate which is likely Sanguinius (40K) and I think the snake like body is Fulgrim (40k).

What I still deem likely pieces for Age of Sigmar/Shadespire are:

Hide contents

RumourEngineOct24.jpgRumourEngine-Oct17.jpgRumourEngine-Sep191jd.jpgRumourEngine-Sep12hrvs.jpgRumourEngine-Aug29-320x320.jpgRumourEngine_Content.jpgHand + Dragon

The hook might be something on the end of a Skaven tail, the candle I could see it as being something death related, that weird sack thingy is probably Nurgle as is the first pic,  I'm at a loss as to what that bottom one is though ?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dawnmane said:

Which community post is this?

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/10/06/blood-glory-in-the-uk-gaming-seminars-previews-and-more-oct-6gw-homepage-post-3/

Friday evening sees ‘The Pete and Andy Show’, as it has become known! Pete Foley and Andy Smillie get together to talk about the news and new releases from the studio over the next few months. Previously in this kind of seminar, we saw a preview of Shadespire a good 7 or 8 months prior to release, a new edition of Warhammer 40,000 was revealed and, most recently, at the Nova Open they showed off models and information about next year’s Warhammer Age of Sigmar releases – so this is certainly not one to be missed. "

Just now, HorticulusTGA said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/10/06/blood-glory-in-the-uk-gaming-seminars-previews-and-more-oct-6gw-homepage-post-3/

Friday evening sees ‘The Pete and Andy Show’, as it has become known! Pete Foley and Andy Smillie get together to talk about the news and new releases from the studio over the next few months. Previously in this kind of seminar, we saw a preview of Shadespire a good 7 or 8 months prior to release, a new edition of Warhammer 40,000 was revealed and, most recently, at the Nova Open they showed off models and information about next year’s Warhammer Age of Sigmar releases – so this is certainly not one to be missed. "

omg I'm (figuratively) peeing my pants! I hadn't seen this and now it's tonight!