Jump to content

The Rumour Thread


Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, PrimeElectrid said:

The Stormcast faq is in the app (presumably OWC also) along with a core book update, but changes aren’t highlighted.

Predictably, Translocation has been nerfed.

Anything for Kruleboyz?

Dobbie gained the Kruleboyz keyword! Hurra!

Underworlds Warband seems fine. The leader has some dirty shenanigans (5+ means another dirty trick, 2-5 bodyguard with 6 ward, Venom on 5+) and his band can remove a champion or even a Anihilator and our first Hobgrot with Venoms!

Edited by Beliman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Maogrim said:

Oh, I just remembered something about how weird it is, that Polish people seemingly don't differentiate between insects and spiders... Do people in English-speaking countries know that jellyfish are, in fact, not fish?

Well for me at least "owad" (insect) is definetly different than "pajeczak" (arachnid) and stuff like that is in fact in biology books in elementary schools IIRC so YMMV.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a fun article that indicates a return of focus to AOS. I know it is silly but I worry the most about delays and stuff when Warcom is delaying these silly articles. It makes me feel like they do not have enough throwaway content to make up for the lack of content.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/10/20/warhammer-community-investigates-which-is-the-best-hammer-in-the-mortal-realms/

Also this is a fantastic image:
jcNgUkhW6QFroZIZ.jpg

What are the odds that Dawnbringers will be armed with mallets and claw hammers? A whole army ready to raise a barn at a moments notice. Joking aside I really hope they get rules for setting up makeshift barriers right before the battle.

  • Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Joking aside I really hope they get rules for setting up makeshift barriers right before the battle.

Man, I really hope they do that. That would be a really interesting take on factio terrain. Also a very consumer friendly one, where we could make makeshift barriers with like, pieces of sprues and leftover bits. Didnt use the shield bits on a kit? Cut some of the sprues and glue them together.

Wood elves could have something more nature like like thorn walls, duardin could have some stone walls....ah shiet, there goes my brain hyping again

  • Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Higolx said:

Man, I really hope they do that. That would be a really interesting take on factio terrain. Also a very consumer friendly one, where we could make makeshift barriers with like, pieces of sprues and leftover bits. Didnt use the shield bits on a kit? Cut some of the sprues and glue them together.

Wood elves could have something more nature like like thorn walls, duardin could have some stone walls....ah shiet, there goes my brain hyping again

Oh no now I am getting hyped off of my own suggestion. I was just thinking they would add a barrier to new freeguild units but didn't even consider the fun customization options:
Serpiente_alquimica.jpg
Ouroboros of hype!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

This is a fun article that indicates a return of focus to AOS. I know it is silly but I worry the most about delays and stuff when Warcom is delaying these silly articles. It makes me feel like they do not have enough throwaway content to make up for the lack of content.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/10/20/warhammer-community-investigates-which-is-the-best-hammer-in-the-mortal-realms/

Also this is a fantastic image:
jcNgUkhW6QFroZIZ.jpg

What are the odds that Dawnbringers will be armed with mallets and claw hammers? A whole army ready to raise a barn at a moments notice. Joking aside I really hope they get rules for setting up makeshift barriers right before the battle.

I know exactly what you mean mate. I'm fully expecting the Warhammerfest Preview to go heavy on AOS with its backlog and show off quite a few things to keep us fans excited. The global situation and more national problems the UK is facing currently is out of their hands, GW wants those minis in our hands because its money in their pockets. 

I'm hoping for big things the 30th of October 🤙🏼

  • LOVE IT! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I'm hoping for big things the 30th of October 🤙🏼

Big things:
j5wctsgjirD4SsCD.jpg

I am with you though and I really look forward to seeing what is in store for us and our hobby. I am getting more and more excited about Old World and Warcry personally, and I am trying to hold back my excitement about the possibility of creating a Nighthaunt Navy. However, I am trying to not get excited over Ogors or Slaves to Darkness as I do not expect news for either of them (beyond the Warcy models for S2D). 

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Big things:
j5wctsgjirD4SsCD.jpg

I am with you though and I really look forward to seeing what is in store for us and our hobby. I am getting more and more excited about Old World and Warcry personally, and I am trying to hold back my excitement about the possibility of creating a Nighthaunt Navy. However, I am trying to not get excited over Ogors or Slaves to Darkness as I do not expect news for either of them (beyond the Warcy models for S2D). 

I'm really hoping for the Ogor Pirate Warband reveal!! Everything on top of that is the cherry so to speak. Though I do hope we see some updates or looks into the future for mainline AOS. Mawtribes and Chaos Duardin anyone?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I'm really hoping for the Ogor Pirate Warband reveal!! Everything on top of that is the cherry so to speak. Though I do hope we see some updates or looks into the future for mainline AOS. Mawtribes and Chaos Duardin anyone?

Somehow I forgot the most important thing ☠️

I am really hopeful for Chaos Dwarves but I still think that they will likely be part of Slaves to Darkness and they will wait until closer to that release date to reveal them. However, if they soup Beasts and Slaves to Darkness then I would imagine Chaos Dwarves being an independent faction or a massive Chaos Undivided book. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Somehow I forgot the most important thing ☠️

I am really hopeful for Chaos Dwarves but I still think that they will likely be part of Slaves to Darkness and they will wait until closer to that release date to reveal them. However, if they soup Beasts and Slaves to Darkness then I would imagine Chaos Dwarves being an independent faction or a massive Chaos Undivided book. 

I mean are there really any implication that any of these three would happen either way? Souping BoC into S2D or putting Chaos dwarf into S2D seems to just communal wishlisting/theorycrafting then real guesswork of what GW would do. Chaos dwarf may eventually happen but it would seem to be a bit ways off from happening.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, novakai said:

I mean are there really any implication that any of these three would happen either way? Souping BoC into S2D or putting Chaos dwarf into S2D seems to just communal wishlisting/theorycrafting then real guesswork of what GW would do. Chaos dwarf may eventually happen but it would seem to be a bit ways off from happening.

None at all, but there are some unfounded rumours and ruminations. I am not banking on either occurring but I am keeping both in mind just in case 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, novakai said:

I mean are there really any implication that any of these three would happen either way? Souping BoC into S2D or putting Chaos dwarf into S2D seems to just communal wishlisting/theorycrafting then real guesswork of what GW would do. Chaos dwarf may eventually happen but it would seem to be a bit ways off from happening.

i don't think that many people are wishlisting poor BoC get themselves souped 😞  maybe resignedlisting or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...