Jump to content

The Rumour Thread


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, novakai said:

The stormdrake guard/ hero version kit

surprise they only mention the Big dragon kit was delayed but not that one

 

The Yndastra spruce will also get a separate release eventually. Are vigillors and Vanquishers the same kit or separate kits? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

2 weeks till Warhammerfest!! With these new Rumours what are we hoping is shown off?

I'm personally hoping for the 2 upcoming Warbands for Underworlds, an official reveal of Warcry and it's new boxset with Warbands and a teaser of Faction updates for next year, including an Ogor Mawtribes refresh.

Probably just warcry and the chaos tome, it for all the other system as well and their preview show has only been an hour at best most of the time

Maybe the next boxset if they can bother to fit it in

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As if Vanquishers couldn't get any worse, they are just two copies of one sprue crammed into a single box.

Vigilors, too.

A single Vanquisher sprue could build both a musician and a banner, so why do Vanquishers require 10 models to use them???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, PJetski said:

As if Vanquishers couldn't get any worse, they are just two copies of one sprue crammed into a single box.

Vigilors, too.

A single Vanquisher sprue could build both a musician and a banner, so why do Vanquishers require 10 models to use them???

The vigilors look like 10 different models to me. 

edit - stand corrected x5 bodies with alternatives for two hands on a bow or bow and sword as well as head options. 

I guess you could split em. 

Edited by edmc78
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, JanGret said:

With the UW warband reviews coming up now, any chance we are also gonna see their AoS rules soon? A snatcha boss on food could be interesting...

It’s unknown how they would do it now that free warscrolls are gone. Also I believe there a problem if the unit is not added to the pitch battle profile as it breaks the allegiance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, JanGret said:

These are different sculpts then the dominion box ones.

Well if they don't have options to have helmets at least I'll not have the dilema about getting them. All that armour and no head protection just looks bad to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RexHavoc said:

Has there been no rumours on the christmas battleforces this year yet?

Seems late, though perhaps I'm misremembering last year as being stuck at home since last march now and for me, time is not what it once was.

Last year was late as well, it was like the last week of November before they reveal them

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, novakai said:

Last year was late as well, it was like the last week of November before they reveal them

That was my impression as well, but after looking up the dates of announcements they have actually been shockingly consistent, mostly within a four-day window in the middle of November! Looks like we have a month before we know what's coming.

2016 – November 15th

2017 – November 19th

2018 – November 5th (Two were teased on Warcom on Oct 28)

2019 – November 15th

2020 – November 16th 

And I'd honestly not be shocked if they skipped them this year given how much stuff they seem to have backlogged and the state of the supply chain. Of course, that's what I thought last year in the midst of the early part of the pandemic so who knows :)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, wargames101 said:

That was my impression as well, but after looking up the dates of announcements they have actually been shockingly consistent, mostly within a four-day window in the middle of November! Looks like we have a month before we know what's coming.

2016 – November 15th

2017 – November 19th

2018 – November 5th (Two were teased on Warcom on Oct 28)

2019 – November 15th

2020 – November 16th 

And I'd honestly not be shocked if they skipped them this year given how much stuff they seem to have backlogged and the state of the supply chain. Of course, that's what I thought last year in the midst of the early part of the pandemic so who knows :)

Nice work mate!! Really hoping for an Ogor box this year, I've a good £100 in vouchers burning a hole in my pocket!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, wargames101 said:

That was my impression as well, but after looking up the dates of announcements they have actually been shockingly consistent, mostly within a four-day window in the middle of November! Looks like we have a month before we know what's coming.

2016 – November 15th

2017 – November 19th

2018 – November 5th (Two were teased on Warcom on Oct 28)

2019 – November 15th

2020 – November 16th 

And I'd honestly not be shocked if they skipped them this year given how much stuff they seem to have backlogged and the state of the supply chain. Of course, that's what I thought last year in the midst of the early part of the pandemic so who knows :)

Makes sense they're pretty consistent to try to time with when people start thinking about holiday shopping.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

Makes sense they're pretty consistent to try to time with when people start thinking about holiday shopping.

Basically they try to release them before Black Friday happen but I remember last year they missed it about a week and it physically came in December but usually they try to get it out before that holiday

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

And I'd honestly not be shocked if they skipped them this year given how much stuff they seem to have backlogged and the state of the supply chain. Of course, that's what I thought last year in the midst of the early part of the pandemic so who knows :)

I doubt they'd miss out on such a huge yearly money maker for them. What I'd anticipate going forward is another price increase for the battleforce boxes. GW prices continue to skyrocket in general.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, novakai said:

Last year was late as well, it was like the last week of November before they reveal them

Thanks! I've completely lost all conception of time and couldn't place them. I could have sworn remembering trying to order them in November, but must have been December!

1 hour ago, wargames101 said:

That was my impression as well, but after looking up the dates of announcements they have actually been shockingly consistent, mostly within a four-day window in the middle of November! Looks like we have a month before we know what's coming.

2016 – November 15th

2017 – November 19th

2018 – November 5th (Two were teased on Warcom on Oct 28)

2019 – November 15th

2020 – November 16th 

And I'd honestly not be shocked if they skipped them this year given how much stuff they seem to have backlogged and the state of the supply chain. Of course, that's what I thought last year in the midst of the early part of the pandemic so who knows :)

Thanks! So does look like another month away!

49 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Nice work mate!! Really hoping for an Ogor box this year, I've a good £100 in vouchers burning a hole in my pocket!!

I doubt we will see another Ogor box this year, we had one last year and we tend to only see repeats for things like Marines & Stormcast.

Edited by RexHavoc
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RexHavoc said:

Thanks! I've completely lost all conception of time and couldn't place them. I could have sworn remembering trying to order them in November, but must have been December!

Thanks! So does look like another month away!

I doubt we will see another Ogor box this year, we had one last year and we tend to only see repeats for things like Marines & Stormcast.

Completely forgot that box was only last year. Time has moved quite strangley the past 2 years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...