Jump to content

The Rumour Thread


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Higolx said:

So, is this what we get today? The military duo in necromunda and the action figures?

Ngl I was expecting a lil bit more but I guess I can only blame myself for that. Still, would be nice if we get a 3rd reveal like yesterday.

Agreed, they made it seem like we’d be getting a preview of some sort every day of Gen Con. Instead we get a preorder notice and some action figures. I don’t often jump on the GW hate train, but I’m about to if we don’t get something soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Higolx said:

So, is this what we get today? The military duo in necromunda and the action figures?

Ngl I was expecting a lil bit more but I guess I can only blame myself for that. Still, would be nice if we get a 3rd reveal like yesterday.

We’ve not got any GenCon reveals yet. The military attaché for Necromunda were already known about and are up for preorder, and the action figures don’t have any gencon branding like yesterday’s reveals. It’s not even midday in Indianapolis yet, so I’m expecting something soonish. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Still-young said:

We’ve not got any GenCon reveals yet. The military attaché for Necromunda were already known about and are up for preorder, and the action figures don’t have any gencon branding like yesterday’s reveals. It’s not even midday in Indianapolis yet, so I’m expecting something soonish. 

That makes sense. I guess my brain is too used to the UK timezone being the announcements time so I thought that was it for announcements

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Higolx said:

That makes sense. I guess my brain is too used to the UK timezone being the announcements time so I thought that was it for announcements

Don’t worry, I’ve been refreshing the page half hourly since about midday UK time. 
 

I guess there’s always a chance we won’t get anything today. It would have been nice if they were clearer about when we’d actually see stuff. 

Edited by Still-young
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, the hour when warcom usually posts the most 'exciting' article of the day has passed, which is kinda disappointing, but then again, they have to do it for two more days (gen con ends on 19, afaik) and already covered 2 out of the 6 systems covered there, so kinda makes sense that one day had to have nothing.

Here's to hoping we get something awesome for warcry tomorrow!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

 

Would it have killed GW to post a schedule for their previews? They used to do it all the time, why is now any different?

Come now. You know if GW gave any kind of advance warning about anything to their customers then their stocks would plummet through the floor faster than you can say "this is a bit of a stretch for a line but I guess?"

 

Just ask high elves lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

 

Would it have killed GW to post a schedule for their previews? They used to do it all the time, why is now any different?

I think because it’s Gencon and they are showcasing products that are in partnership with other vendors. A schedule would give away who they are working with

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

I think because it’s Gencon and they are showcasing products that are in partnership with other vendors. A schedule would give away who they are working with

They wouldn’t need specifics though? Just ‘there’ll be a preview article up at such a such time’ or something. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Still-young said:

They wouldn’t need specifics though? Just ‘there’ll be a preview article up at such a such time’ or something. 

The previews at GenCon are today and tomorrow (Friday, Saturday) at 8pm, EDT. So 1am for UK.

They are planned for 1.5 hours, so if the WarCom article is posted after they are done, expect them at 2:30am UK time.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Raviv said:

The previews at GenCon are today and tomorrow (Friday, Saturday) at 8pm, EDT. So 1am for UK.

They are planned for 1.5 hours, so if the WarCom article is posted after they are done, expect them at 2:30am UK time.

If that info is already available, even less reason for GW not to say when it would be. 
(Thanks for sharing though). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Raviv said:

The previews at GenCon are today and tomorrow (Friday, Saturday) at 8pm, EDT. So 1am for UK.

They are planned for 1.5 hours, so if the WarCom article is posted after they are done, expect them at 2:30am UK time.

3:30am Spain time yay… (at least is Friday night I guess, let’s prepare some black ulgishian coffee)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, japaricio said:

Most likely we will be fighting in Ghur for some years, for the whole 3.0. There is no point on moving so quickly from Ghur as it would be detrimental for the game in the long run. They need to develop teh history here in Ghur and then make another "Broken Realms" to move to a new edition in Ulgu, where we will get new faction focus.

 

So we will have this season of Underworlds that will last for 1.5 years and then another for the same time span, and then we will move from this realm to Ulgu and Underworlds will move too to the next realm.

If each GHB doesn’t move to a different realm and we’re stuck with Ghur for all of AoS3 that would be a massive disappointment and missed opportunity. Each GHB should cover a different realm

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, micahaphone said:

Sorry if this has been covered in the past few pages, didn't see it. Are there any leaks or rumors around what battletomes might be coming out next? The 40k leak seems fairly accurate but IDK about AoS

We know its a chaos one but don't know which. 

Mostly likely is either nurgle or beasts of chaos but that's just speculation and popular opinion. 

Original time line had it coming out in October but I wouldn't be suprised if its now November due to covid, shipping and logistic delays. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jymmy said:

3:30am Spain time yay… (at least is Friday night I guess, let’s prepare some black ulgishian coffee)

I am in the same boat but I am too old to derail my sleeping schedule like that. FOMO is real but just take a deep breath and realize there will be everything here and on the warcom once we wake up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

The vulture is not from the Gutrippaz multikit. Here we go wave 2

While I wouldn't say no to more models, I hope this don't happen in less than 2 or 3 years... They generally do some anniversary/event models for the face of the edition armies (necrons got 2 of those if I'm not mistaken), I bet its probably what this model is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...