The Rumour Thread

3 minutes ago, Enoby said:

++Mod hat++

Please don't be so aggressive in your response to another user. MitGas raised his counterpoint respectfully, and it didn't warrant this sort of reply. 

If this was a joke, I don't think it landed in an online space where the tone is unknown.  

That's very kind, Enoby, but it's all cool.  🥳👍

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Chikout said:

From the next season of Underworlds. A new Kruleboyz grot.vXJOE742mpZ5KyWP.jpg.4db4d2e1ac6f5b0550f21d7bdb29754e.jpg

Excited to see other the other guys to hopefully add to my little warband.

image.png.661060205e76256003d09d9bf91b06fb.png

The guy above however looks like a bin bag with a nose. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • LOVE IT! 2

2 minutes ago, ZenithZilfin said:

Am I going crazy or did they remove a bunch of Underworlds warbands from the store? Can't find Rippa's Snarlfangs or Hrothgorn's Mantrappers on the GW store anywhere.

They are from beastgrave so if new season is around soon those wont be available anymore in those package, they will be repacked in easy to build kits for their factions without cards for WU.

1 minute ago, Aleser said:

They are from beastgrave so if new season is around soon those wont be available anymore in those package, they will be repacked in easy to build kits for their factions without cards for WU.

Okay great, panic over. This should actually *save* me money. Thanks for the clarification! 

2 hours ago, Sigmarusvult said:

What is the Slaaneshian ritual to summon a keeper of rumours for Age of Sigmar ? We know a lot about what's coming for 40k but nothing regarding AoS 🙁

Most people here just summon @Whitefang

Although, personally I much prefer to not bother our generous patron sage and rely on augury: 'Ah there are birds outside, I guess that means that there will be yet another new space marine model announced'. 

Edited by Neverchosen

5 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Most people here just summon @Whitefang

Although, personally I much prefer to not bother our patron sage and rely on augury: 'Ah there are birds outside, I guess that means that there will be yet another new space marine model announced'. 

Your track record on the news thread tells me that somehow there wont be a new space marine model lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Your track record on the news thread tells me that somehow there wont be a new space marine model lol

I mean that is why I am distancing myself from rading tea leaves these days, everything looked like swamp debris so I assumed Kruelboyz were inbound. 

Just now, Scurvydog said:

Odd they are doing a larger battletome update like this in a WD, guess they are on the clock making stuff AoS 3.0 compliant. 6 pages of rules with new allegiance abilities and core battalions. "An official tournament-legal update to Battletome: Slaves to Darkness".

image.png.050c458b60bbe7a7210c819505b2d193.png

At least, updated rules are going to be cheaper than a battletome...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Scurvydog said:

Odd they are doing a larger battletome update like this in a WD, guess they are on the clock making stuff AoS 3.0 compliant. 6 pages of rules with new allegiance abilities and core battalions. "An official tournament-legal update to Battletome: Slaves to Darkness".

image.png.050c458b60bbe7a7210c819505b2d193.png

They said from the start that is what they were doing with these, and there would be more after SoB.

You can basically assume anything getting updated in White Dwarf like this won't have a new battletome for a long time.

This also probably shreds any remaining tatters of credibility to the /tg/ post of rumours claiming to be by a GW employee. One of the few predictions in that thread which weren't just regurgitated from other sources claimed that the October Chaos tome would be some sort of revamped/renamed Slaves to Darkness book. This Tome Celestial for Slaves to Darkness makes that incredibly unlikely.

• Like 3