Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Now were talking! Good to see proof at last that GHB isnt all they have in store for us for the rest of the year! Praise to the Grandfather!

Yikes! Nearly dropped my baby when that was posted. Aaaaand here we are! Just bought the bits to build my own epidemius but with the fresh article from Belloflostsouls and this cryptic nurgle news showing up, I am unsure if we might expect a new model within the next couple of month..

• Like 2

Do I see a female Stormcast hero?

It looks like it at around 0:38, the shadowy figure it's surely a Stormcast, looks new and looks feminine.

We can also see her in the BLIGHTWAR art if I'm not mistaken...

EDIT:

New Plaguebearer Slug Riders at 0:15?

slug2.JPG.517156012fd2ef9e7b09618721ad849b.JPG

That makes 3 Rumour engines (slug feet, lion pauldron and lion cape).

Edited by Garxia

1 minute ago, Garxia said:

Do I see a female Stormcast hero?

It looks like it at around 0:38, the shadowy figure it's surely a Stormcast, looks new and looks feminine.

We can also see her in the BLIGHTWAR art if I'm not mistaken...

I just thought the same too.

1 minute ago, PraetorDragoon said:

SCE & Nurgle characters?

Let's hope. There is definitely a new Stormcast hero - the model at 0:38 is new and seems to be female, as noted  before. She has no helmet, seems to have the Stormcast Halo reserved to heroes, and she appears on the painting at the end (on the painting it would also appear that she is female).

Can't wait to see the Battletome and hopefully a bunch of new Nurgle models - a few units and a few heroes?

Defo a SCE vanguard foot hero ? At least from the last still image, looks like a hunter but with the relictor type halo behind their head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defo a SCE vanguard foot hero ? At least from the last still image, looks like a hunter but with the relictor type halo behind their head

4 minutes ago, CountryMou3e said:

75332fb52a6f878804a38ae9491491cf.png

The halo in that artwork looks familiar too? Probably the least exciting potential rumour engine from that video. 

se.JPG.989ed12260aaa590a00c3b3604d0be9a.JPG

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Veillotron said:

Well, that should make @Arkiham happy ?...

perhaps i should demand things more often...

• Like 2

Slug mount eh? What's that going to have, move 3? That would kinda kill the whole idea of cavalry :P

Well nurgle was pretty much expected (you don't leave chaos god out of ghb without good reason after all), I wonder if Skaven pestilens can grab them as allies? Would love to get some new great unclean one as ally.

• Like 1

Well cavalry in AoS seems to be more about tanking damage than hitting enemies, so slug-cavalry would be perfect for that :P

• Like 1

Very mixed feelings about this. On the one hand I am happy to see the story progress and more female minis from GW is great but on the other hand Stormcast vs nurgle is very disappointing.

I know that there are a lot of nurgle fans here, but their look and character is already very well established in AoS. However good a new beast of nurgle might look, I can easily imagine what it will look like.

I was hoping for more outrageous flights of imagination like the overlords. Wacky underwater shadow Aelves please.

Yes! means the Lord Commander of the stormcast is coming soon.

Bummer cause I find playing against nurgle very boring. 

The shadowy female Stormcast character has me pretty excited, probably just a character release like the Veritant I'm thinking, which is just perfect.  Everyone in my club keeps asking when I am going to start something other than stormcast, and I keep saying every time I get the itch they release some more SCE models I gotta have, lol

The female is likely a Vanguard hero, that assassin "Black Talon" referenced in the video (probably not a special character, just named in the narrative like most of the other Stormcast heroes), probably a one-off release like the Lord-Veritant.

so it looks like we are getting a new campaign book alongside a nurgle deamon release. cool. i wonder if we will get a nurgle battletome with this as well as i looks like we are just getting deamons, not rotbringers.

Edited by Sennyo

If this is what they have in mind as Nurgle release, i am ****** mad.

No mortals, no battletome, no allegiance? Are u joking?