The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Well, I'm starting to read rumors from various sources talking about 3rd Edition on Facebook, including retailers calling it "Summer Of Sigmar". Grimdark Live, Rob the Honest Wargamer, here our fellow users Morglum and Whitefang hinting here and there.... Plus that reliable, non-anglophone "leaker" I talked about last time.

On production issues, 3rd Edition (at least the new Core book, the eventual goodies and the indomitus style boxe) would be already produced and ready to be shipped by now. As a new edition in Summer is GW big cash income of the year, I'm sure other things might be delayed and full priority given to those releases instead (on the other hand, I sincerely hope logistics issues will be resolved by June.......).

Broken Realms will be IMO fully teased by the end of April (with the Model Monday articles), so what's next but Soulblight for another Online Preview ? Like for 40k last year, we'll know by half May if something big is coming this Summer for us :D 

Well outside of the Big AoS summer stuff, I believe they would want to release all the Sister and Ork Beast snaggas stuff before that summer thing happen

15 minutes ago, Draznak said:

Hi all !

I think it is possible that there is no preview today. They announced yesterday that the April / May release schedule will be changed. Thus, the first Monday previews (sisters of battle bulletin and BR monday models) would be delayed throughout the week. To dilute the news and not throw everything away and nothing for the whole week. It's just a guess but it's 2pm and there's no Sister Battle Bulletin yet as last week they released it at 1pm. I cross my fingers to be wrong ! :)

i believe they hint in the article yesterday that they would still previewing the models this week on this week with Warhammer segment

Edited by novakai
  • Like 1

Just now, novakai said:

Well outside of the Big AoS since stuff, I believe they would want to release all the Sister and Ork Beast snaggas stuff before that summer thing happen

i believe they hint in the article yesterday that they would still previewing the models this week on this week with Warhammer segment

Well I was talking about AOS releases, not counting 40k and games like Direchasm, but you are right. So, AdMech, Orcs, Sisters, Soulblight Gravelords + Broken Realms (at least two books I guess) + other games releases (those could be delayed ?)....

Heavy schedule (restarting in May) to be ready to launch the (rumored) new Core Book and Big Box at the end of June ... more so with new facilities being made operational, world virus, trade problems with UE and China, snow storm, Suez Canal, etc.

BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE 

(And I hope we'll see the White Bearded Dwarf or that Kurnothi/BOC guy in tonight's article)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, novakai said:

I agree. It's just for today when I'm afraid it will be later this week given the exceptional nature of the situation. We will have the answer in a few hours anyway. :) 

18 hours ago, zedatkinszed said:

This is what's annoying people most. Products that won't don't or can't be bought with ads and hype for MONTHS! I mean GW made sure every influencer got a copy so the product could be advertised, but failed to supply FLGS or the public or their own online store properly.

Indomitus was the same. I mean jeez guys - delay the release. It's not rocket science.

Can you imagine the FOMO on a Indomitus style box for AOS 3.0?  Feels like any limited edition launch will disappear within minutes.

nDwwOYFPYlEkO1H0.jpg.cb83d47aec66b25d87953eb9dfc19a45.jpg

hmm he some lion creature, he does look evil in this picture

Edit: ok maybe a bear

Just what plans do these powerful scions of Slaanesh have in store for the Mortal Realms? You’ll need to read Broken Realms: Kragnos to find out where they interweave with the Seraphon’s venerable Lord Kroak and a certain family of witch hunters.

looks like everything is on the next BR book

Edited by novakai

5 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Nice as they are, it is likely the shortest time period that battletome/codex has been up to date. Slaanesh literally just got the update and just a few months later there are already models not in the book. Cool.

what is, slightly, odd is that these giant new Slanneshi daemons will be coming out as part of the BR: Kragnos book.

and at the same time as the new big Kroak model

would they actually release a 3rd huge (Kragnos) model in the same release? 

1 minute ago, JPjr said:

what is, slightly, odd is that these giant new Slanneshi daemons will be coming out as part of the BR: Kragnos book.

and at the same time as the new big Kroak model

would they actually release a 3rd huge (Kragnos) model in the same release? 

Clearly somebody at GW watched Godzilla vs Kong and Rampage and decided "Hey, that'd make a great release cycle!"

Edited by Loyal Son of Khemri

😳 This is a lot. A look at Kragnos's face, details of the book, knowing where Kroak fits in... and plastic models for the twin children of Slaanesh.

Hedonites are preposterously well-served now, maybe the best of all four gods. Seven special characters now, many of whom make an exquisite centrepiece.

Edited by sandlemad

1 minute ago, Shankelton said:

Welp, was not expecting that reveal today xD. Super cool for the narrative, and I think I heard Vince from Canada.

Oh yeah i imagine he will go nuts =D

Last time w got so many big models was the End Times.... so are we going back to Old World ? ^^

• Like 1

What hapens with the constant and infinite release of new demons? Any factions as fyreslayers have got 0 new releases in 6 year but slanesh with this is their 3 wave? With as 10 kits and 2 tomes in last year......this is a joke

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2