The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

GW put this up on Facebook. Belakor Pre Order soon? 

"You only have the last model you painted to battle this lad... How do you fare?"

As for the answer, since the last model I painted was an unarmed Gnoblar for Blood Bowl, not very great.

The model before that was a mouse knight riding a cat, if he dares to ride such a prolific murderer of his kind, that shady dude wouldn't stand a chance.

Edited by zilberfrid
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, BaylorCorvette said:

It wouldn't shock me. Hopefully Gravelords not far behind!

Hopefully May sometime!!

When do you think we would we get our first inkling of 3.0? 9th was announced in May for a July release perhaps that will be the same? We seem to be having monthly Previews so the April Preview may reveal the rest of the Gravelords and the May Preview 3.0.

5 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Hopefully May sometime!!

When do you think we would we get our first inkling of 3.0? 9th was announced in May for a July release perhaps that will be the same? We seem to be having monthly Previews so the April Preview may reveal the rest of the Gravelords and the May Preview 3.0.

I'm 50/50 of whether or not we actually get AoS 3.0 this summer. I was originally leaning towards no 3.0 this year but that changed a bit within the last few weeks. It appears GW is speeding releases up. BR: Teclis is out (I was thinking end of April before it would come out) and we have strong hints at BR: Be'lakor end of this month or start of May. We already know the fourth book (BR: Kragos), I don't know how many Broken Realms books there are going to be but it is very possible that they are all released by end of June, allowing for a July 3.0 release.
You're right about the monthly "big" previews, we had one Jan 23, Feb 20 & March 20, so I suspect we will have another big one in the next couple of weeks which will likely contain BR: Be'lakor information.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BaylorCorvette said:

I'm 50/50 of whether or not we actually get AoS 3.0 this summer. I was originally leaning towards no 3.0 this year but that changed a bit within the last few weeks. It appears GW is speeding releases up. BR: Teclis is out (I was thinking end of April before it would come out) and we have strong hints at BR: Be'lakor end of this month or start of May. We already know the fourth book (BR: Kragos), I don't know how many Broken Realms books there are going to be but it is very possible that they are all released by end of June, allowing for a July 3.0 release.
You're right about the monthly "big" previews, we had one Jan 23, Feb 20 & March 20, so I suspect we will have another big one in the next couple of weeks which will likely contain BR: Be'lakor information.

I'm hoping this weekend they announce a Preview for the following week so we may either end up with a Preview on the 17th or the 24th.