The Rumour Thread

2 hours ago, Howdyhedberg said:

Thanks for the answer. I knew that Sigmar existed before Franz, but I read somewhere that karl franz became Sigmar in the end times.

I don't know how many that would buy god models, but it wouldn't feel strange since we already have "gods" in the game.

Have anyone heard anything if Lumineth will launch this month, or if it will be in April?

What factions do y'all think will be featured in the third broken realms book?

Most likely STD but beyond that probably Tzeentch and Khorne? I'm not too sure to be honest.

4 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Most likely STD but beyond that probably Tzeentch and Khorne? I'm not too sure to be honest.

Possibility for gloomspite gitz since they had a few stories involving Tzeentch. Maybe skaven in eshin, but i'm not sure as skaven could have just been a plot device for Belakor to hang around. 

18 minutes ago, Ratboy genius said:

Possibility for gloomspite gitz since they had a few stories involving Tzeentch. Maybe skaven in eshin, but i'm not sure as skaven could have just been a plot device for Belakor to hang around. 

Skaven would make sense actually!! Especially seeing as he did speak to the Eshin Assassins in the short story.

In regards to Gloomspite, I feel that Destruction will be left out entirely of Broken Realms unless the last book is titled Gordrakk and is mostly about his great Waaagh burning there way across Ghur and ends with them arriving at the gates to Excelsis. Cliffhanger ending until 3.0.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Skaven would make sense actually!! Especially seeing as he did speak to the Eshin Assassins in the short story.

In regards to Gloomspite, I feel that Destruction will be left out entirely of Broken Realms unless the last book is titled Gordrakk and is mostly about his great Waaagh burning there way across Ghur and ends with them arriving at the gates to Excelsis. Cliffhanger ending until 3.0.

I'm not convinced that gordakk's going to start off 3.0, considering he has a model already. I think it'd have to be something else, but I'm not sure what else it would be. Nothing to do but wait for the next drip-feed on that front, anyway.

1 hour ago, Ratboy genius said:

I'm not convinced that gordakk's going to start off 3.0, considering he has a model already. I think it'd have to be something else, but I'm not sure what else it would be. Nothing to do but wait for the next drip-feed on that front, anyway.

The newborn of slaneesh would be a good model for that maybe ?? Or malerion's shadow elves 

27 minutes ago, Jeremierty said:

The newborn of slaneesh would be a good model for that maybe ?? Or malerion's shadow elves 

I think its Destructions time to shine myself. We've been relegated to the sidelines eating and fighting amongst ourselves. It's time to fight and burn in the name of GorkaMorka!!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I think its Destructions time to shine myself. We've been relegated to the sidelines eating and fighting amongst ourselves. It's time to fight and burn in the name of GorkaMorka!!

Yes I agree that destruction is sadlythe most undedevelopped grand alliance !

I would love a king brodd model to kick (literally) 3.0 but I think it would have been teased more heavily :

In terms of teased models I think that the new born and malerion are alas the most probable :/ (I mean I'd love those model but there is an opportunity cost for other great destruction models and as you said it would be great if it was your time to shine !)

• LOVE IT! 1

1 minute ago, Jeremierty said:

Yes I agree that destruction is sadlythe most undedevelopped grand alliance !

I would love a king brodd model to kick (literally) 3.0 but I think it would have been teased more heavily :

In terms of teased models I think that the new born and malerion are alas the most probable :/ (I mean I'd love those model but there is an opportunity cost for other great destruction models and as you said it would be great if it was your time to shine !)

Thanks mate!! By no means do I also not want those models for their players and I do think theyll come, just later on in the edition. 

2 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Maybe not STD. They had a new Damned Legion in BR: Morathi. The Idolators.

DoK, ID, STD, CoS (dark elf), SCE all got covered in BR: Morathi.

Nurgle, LRL, FEC, OBR, and CoS (again) are to get battalions in BR: Teclis. Presumably a lot of the extra rules will be LRL related, as it is to cover all the new stuff not in the original battletome.

For BR: Be’lakor, I would expect new rules and battalion for Chaos Ascendent. Given the promotional video has SCE in it, we might expect more SCE rules and battalion. There should be three others. There isn’t enough information yet to know what factions will be featured. Maybe Skaven will be one (assuming anyone at GW remembers there are Skaven in AoS).

30 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Maybe not STD. They had a new Damned Legion in BR: Morathi. The Idolators.

DoK, ID, STD, CoS (dark elf), SCE all got covered in BR: Morathi.

Nurgle, LRL, FEC, OBR, and CoS (again) are to get battalions in BR: Teclis. Presumably a lot of the extra rules will be LRL related, as it is to cover all the new stuff not in the original battletome.

For BR: Be’lakor, I would expect new rules and battalion for Chaos Ascendent. Given the promotional video has SCE in it, we might expect more SCE rules and battalion. There should be three others. There isn’t enough information yet to know what factions will be featured. Maybe Skaven will be one (assuming anyone at GW remembers there are Skaven in AoS).

They were in the BR Short Story so I too hope Skaven make an appearance. Perhaps Belakor instructed and helped the Skaven with the infiltration of the Black Pyramid causing the Necroquake.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MarkK said:

Any guesses on what's going to be in the battalion boxes for BR Teclis? Or even if there will be any?

It's hard to predict the specific units. Judging by the ones we got on Morathi it should be a no named hero + 2 units (but SCE show that more ir possible).  

9 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

They were in the BR Short Story so I too hope Skaven make an appearance. Perhaps Belakor instructed and helped the Skaven with the infiltration of the Black Pyramid causing the Necroquake.

You bet! We will find out that a lot of things that have happened were Be’lakor all along.

8 hours ago, Ragest said:

Nobody thinks about the new nh hero and gardus? They are supposed to be in a broken realms and unless gw is going to release one in april and another in may, they belong to belakor.

Ah, good point. I forgot about them. But maybe the NH guy will come out in the LRL set for BR: Teclis? BR: Morathi had a main set of KoS versus Slaanesh. That was the main theme, right? Teclis versus Nagash, pivoting around Teclis deciding to punish Nagash for the Soul Wars is the grand theme in book 2. So what do you think? Is a LRL versus NH set a possibility?

Not sure if the SCE guy fits in with a Teclis or in the Be’lakor book.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MarkK said:

Any guesses on what's going to be in the battalion boxes for BR Teclis? Or even if there will be any?

I'd be interested in a Nurgle and maybe an OBR one

OBR could include a named liege kavalos "Horrek Venzai " with some company as it was for King Sytus Nemmetar in Br Morathi

156420050_1649838068546313_5213111012212

6db69e64-a168-4134-a8d3-aeab52904166.b55

• Like 4

Mortal Realms Issue 1 Contents

3 easy-to-build Sequitors (10 RRP)

10 easy-to-build Chainrasps (£25 RRP)

6 Dice

Plastic Inch-Ruler

Paper Battle Mat

I couldn't resist to build some thematic armies: Got mines today. At 2.50€, it is a steal! I'm now the general of 18 sequitors and 60 chainrasps. Next issue is 4 easy-to-build Myrmourn Banshees ,Corax White ,Starter Brush : will take 2 or 4. Thee are some real steals in this collection. I'm thinking about the Venator for example. Love the mini. 2 builds. Only 10€. 

I hope that in the future, GW won't do what they did with the launch of AoS 2 (making previous mini worse). But I'll enjoy my armies.

Edited by GeneralZero

3 hours ago, cyrus said:

OBR could include a named liege kavalos "Horrek Venzai " with some company as it was for King Sytus Nemmetar in Br Morathi

Or it will be the 'named' variant (similar to Nemmetar) of the new Wight King, but that would probably require Gravelords to come out at simiar time to BR Teclis.