Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

Is tomorrow a preview or sth.? This week has been lacking news-wise

Nope just a quiet week. I’d expect pre orders next Saturday for AOS either cursed city or broken realms. Broken realms is definitely coming this month unsure on cursed city.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 59.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Overread

    2597

  • KingBrodd

    1396

  • michu

    1100

  • novakai

    978

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been working on a spreadsheet for warscrolls, what kit makes them, and the material/age of the kit to try and figure out what armies need updating the most and heres a rough overview of what ive

Am I the only one mad the OBR are getting regular archers? GW had the opportunity to create a unit called Crossbonemen and they didn't take it.

hey don’t be sorry, it’s always helpful when people reveal exactly what kind of person they really are.

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

Nope just a quiet week. I’d expect pre orders next Saturday for AOS either cursed city or broken realms. Broken realms is definitely coming this month unsure on cursed city.

speaking of which, anybody know how they're gonna do Adepticon this year? I cannot go through the multiple small previews again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfounded Predictions:

Sunday preorder announcement for Broken Realms Teclis and Lumineth models. Release on the 21st.

Cursed City preorders sometime in mid April.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked Adepticons website and they're skipping 2021 and focusing on 2022. Surely GW had something planned regardless? Soulblight perhaps.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if there’s gonna be no Adepticon this year, GW’s gonna do SOMETHING. What that something’ll be and whether it’s a big preview (the dream) or several little ones (the nightmare) is yet to be seen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, we just had a huge AoS only preview show like two weeks ago.

I'm sure in time they'll do another one. If AoS 3rd Edition is still slated to come out this year especially, that's going to be the biggest possible announcement for AoS.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, JustAsPlanned said:

Even if there’s gonna be no Adepticon this year, GW’s gonna do SOMETHING. What that something’ll be and whether it’s a big preview (the dream) or several little ones (the nightmare) is yet to be seen.

Theyll probably want to make it into little previews. We're fighting back against the Virus and every adult is said to have had the first dose of vaccine by July but that doesnt mean supply issues and the like will be fixes by then, I really hope so!! But in case they're not theyll split the Previews up and that way if things get back on track theyll throw another big one our way.

40 minutes ago, madmac said:

I mean, we just had a huge AoS only preview show like two weeks ago.

I'm sure in time they'll do another one. If AoS 3rd Edition is still slated to come out this year especially, that's going to be the biggest possible announcement for AoS.

My best guess for 3.0 is August as of now. Its Destructions time to shine WAAAAGH!!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, madmac said:

I mean, we just had a huge AoS only preview show like two weeks ago.

I'm sure in time they'll do another one. If AoS 3rd Edition is still slated to come out this year especially, that's going to be the biggest possible announcement for AoS.

If we got another big preview my guess is that will be focused on 40k. But I don't know what they could reveal more than codex reworks and the sisters already shown..

On the subject of Soulblight troops, if we don't get any vampires infantry, and I hope we do (I want my Underworld, the movie, army of vampire knights), I wish that means that they make vampire heroes super elite and strong in stats to represent the fact that they are uncommon and powerful. I always liked, in Fantasy, that vampire lords could rival chaos lords and all the uber strong lord of others races. It made our opponent trembling and sweating when our Blood dragon lord charged or duelled their big bad overstuffed leader 😁

Or just give us a 3 man unit of swordman/caster elite vampire infantry(and mounted) blood knight...

Edited by Harioch
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the Soulblight Warhammer Underworlds warband implies that there will at least be vampires as elite foot infantry - we've so far never had an Underworlds warband composed only of heroes, and usually each warband member comes from one of the army's units. Which means we could see multiple vampire infantry units - winged vampires, big bruiser vampires, and agile dual-wielder vampires.

We've also got vampire infantry in Cursed City - the weird wolf people with greatswords. 

To me that all adds up to there being infantry-level vampires. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys ! Just created a poll to have some facts to settle a discussion with my gaming buddy I'd really appreciate it if you could answer the poll about how you feel playing the same army that your friend !

Thanks a lot !! 

Really hoping a lumineth announcement tomorrow so we can finally have a balanced battletome and talk about what is really missing in the game : Duardins !! :) (And also a king brodd model for our favourite member of the community :)

  • Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeremierty said:

Hi guys ! Just created a poll to have some facts to settle a discussion with my gaming buddy I'd really appreciate it if you could answer the poll about how you feel playing the same army that your friend !

Thanks a lot !! 

Really hoping a lumineth announcement tomorrow so we can finally have a balanced battletome and talk about what is really missing in the game : Duardins !! :) (And also a king brodd model for our favourite member of the community :)

Answered the poll mate!! We really do need new Duardin blood injected into the game and thanks for the support mate!! Really appreciate it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jeremierty said:

really missing in the game : Duardins

We're still missing at least two elf factions (kurnothi and Malerion) plus we need Tyrion lumineth. I hope they focus on making sure elves are supported before doing any other order stuff.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 17
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOVE IT! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

We're still missing at least two elf factions (kurnothi and Malerion) plus we need Tyrion lumineth. I hope they focus on making sure elves are supported before doing any other order stuff.

Get in line pointy ears//

Dwarfs were here first here so they should have get all their wave 2 models before any elf. 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOVE IT! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, eciu said:

Get in line pointy ears//

Dwarfs were here first here so they should have get all their wave 2 models before any elf. 

Aye!!! Especially since the blasted elgi now outnumber everyone but the stormcast.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eciu said:

Get in line pointy ears//

Dwarfs were here first here so they should have get all their wave 2 models before any elf. 

It's not our fault you're not keeping up.

  • Like 7
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, robinlvalentine said:

I think the Soulblight Warhammer Underworlds warband implies that there will at least be vampires as elite foot infantry - we've so far never had an Underworlds warband composed only of heroes, and usually each warband member comes from one of the army's units. Which means we could see multiple vampire infantry units - winged vampires, big bruiser vampires, and agile dual-wielder vampires.

We've also got vampire infantry in Cursed City - the weird wolf people with greatswords. 

To me that all adds up to there being infantry-level vampires. 

I think the opposite on this actually.  I suspect they are showing us all of the Vampiric bloodlines in the underworlds warband.

The one in blood red plate will be the Blood dragon/Vhordrai bloodline

The tall one with mace is the Mannefried bloodline

The twin sword vampire is Neferata bloodline.

The winged one is the new Vyrkos  bloodline.  
 

I suspect the Crimson Court AOS warscroll will be all four of them together as a unit and the unit will function with the hero keyword just like the Varanguard can do in their sub faction.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

+++ Mod Hat On +++
I hate the fact that I need to remind some of you, but be mindful of how you post on here. I’ve just hidden a few posts which are offensive.

Now back to rumours 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2021 at 9:31 AM, Fuchur said:

Mourngul is back in stock  🙂

Bone grinder is now a mega gargant as well and a destruction mercenary - when did his warscroll get updated? Was it on the sons of behemat release?

 

Edited by Kaleb Daark
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance of skink goodness next weekend?

Edited by Ivo
Link to post
Share on other sites

If vampires are not heaven infantry but just heroes, it is possible that we see the first army with no limit to leaders? That way you could field as many vampires you want. Or maybe depending on the bloodline you can field up to X vampires exceeding the battlefield role like FEC can exceed the limit of behemoths?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, robinlvalentine said:

I think the Soulblight Warhammer Underworlds warband implies that there will at least be vampires as elite foot infantry - we've so far never had an Underworlds warband composed only of heroes, and usually each warband member comes from one of the army's units. Which means we could see multiple vampire infantry units - winged vampires, big bruiser vampires, and agile dual-wielder vampires.

We've also got vampire infantry in Cursed City - the weird wolf people with greatswords. 

To me that all adds up to there being infantry-level vampires. 

Sadly, Underworlds Warbands contain models all the time that don’t correlate to AoS units
-Lumineth: Myari Lightcaller is a unique wizard, the Swordmaster (although we’re getting a unit soon).
-Fyreslayers: Vulkite Berzerker with 2handed axe.
-Sylvaneth: Tree Revenant with bow.
-Flesh-Eaters: the bats.
-Gloomspite: wolf riders, winged Squig 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Joseph Mackay said:

Sadly, Underworlds Warbands contain models all the time that don’t correlate to AoS units
-Lumineth: Myari Lightcaller is a unique wizard, the Swordmaster (although we’re getting a unit soon).
-Fyreslayers: Vulkite Berzerker with 2handed axe.
-Sylvaneth: Tree Revenant with bow.
-Flesh-Eaters: the bats.
-Gloomspite: wolf riders, winged Squig 

I think their point was mainly to do with the fact that underworld Warbands generally don't have more than two models of a "hero" level or up - the others are either fairly direct port-overs of units, or of a comparable level when compared to them.

If the soulblight team were the exception, then either they'd be entirely unbalanced compared to the other Warbands, or gravelords' soulblight heroes are going to be way underpowered from what they should be

Edited by DoctorPerils
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...