The Rumour Thread

7 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

They've at least an hour to fill, with each reveal having a ten minute slot to hear Adam rave about how he thinks the designers have outdone themselves, so that means probably 5 reveals. My guesses:

• Lumineth silhouettes are a given.
  • Soulblight Deathlords have an extremely strong possibility to showup.
  • Cursed City - especially if some can be used in Deathlords.
  • Full Savage Orc warband reveal for Underworlds - maybe an Ossiarch teaser?
  • That leaves one more slot and I'd guess for a new War Cry splat book and/or warband maybe? Could also cover something Black Library or perhaps even Broken Realms 3?

They could also throw in a wildcard and have something not AoS such as reveal the Easterlings for Lord of the Rings that were teased right before the last Preview.

The part about Adam is so on point, love the guy and his enthusiasm but whenever they start on 40K, especially the Primarchs or Dark Angel's, I swear you could copy and paste his reaction each time.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

The part about Adam is so on point, love the guy and his enthusiasm but whenever they start on 40K, especially the Primarchs or Dark Angel's, I swear you could copy and paste his reaction each time.

It bores me quite a bit it’s just filler corporate talk they have to do, Id much rather a shorter shown that’s more concise or more reveals 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, OkayestDM said:

While I am doubtful that Soulblight will have a proper place in BR: Teclis, I wouldn't be surprised if they were teased a little. Even if we hadn't received the spoiler of their model, they were hinted at in Morathi, and mentioned in the Kurnothi heroine's article.  Clearly, GW means to build them up a bit before proper reveals are released, and it would be surprising if a story centered in the Realm of Death didn't have something for them.  I don't think we'll have anything appreciable for a few months yet, though.

(And I'll be perfectly honest, they've caught my eye as a potential second death army to add to my collection, but with wave 2  Lumineth on the horizon and speculation that Stormcast have something coming this summer, my wallet is already begging for mercy. That said, I am biased to prefer a later release so I have time to actually save up for them.)

I think exactly the same, even the thing that saved Van Brecht(?) from Morathi’s prison could turn out to be teaser for Soulblight in the end. I was just talking in terms of having them as a direct outcome of BR Teclis (that’s what I thought initially after the scooped shots and before the WD article), now I think they might be a more long term result which we might see a glimpse of in BR Teclis, in the same way we saw this thing that helped the Stormcast to escape. 

But who knows, their release schedule seems so far behind right now, they might just really speed up releases in the next six months. We hopefully know more on Saturday : ) 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

I really hope Gravelords are NOT in a duel box! As a customer I only want them and nothing to do with Loomies. 

If it's the same deal with the Lord of Pain for Slaanesh, you probably won't have to pick up the box. You can just buy the Lord of Pain now with the proper release of the faction. It's not box exclusive anymore. If they release the plastic Vampire Lord that was leaked early as part of a duel box, that should not be a concern, because we have seen that a single miniature clam pack exists for it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

It bores me quite a bit it’s just filler corporate talk they have to do, Id much rather a shorter shown that’s more concise or more reveals 

The last one was better. It was 15 minutes per reveal before and the last one was 10, and the difference was huge. Still, if you don’t like the talking part, the blog in the site is there. 

6 minutes ago, Still-young said:

The last one was better. It was 15 minutes per reveal before and the last one was 10, and the difference was huge. Still, if you don’t like the talking part, the blog in the site is there. 

I agree it helped a lot. I don’t mind it when it’s interesting but it’s when it’s just “Wow they’ve  done it again these new models are great I can’t wait to get my hands on them” for 15 minutes with each reveal lol. 

19 minutes ago, JustAsPlanned said:

By Nagash, that Ossiarch silhouette looks incredible!

Took the words right out of my mouth!

7 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

I wonder if we will get a unit of axe bonereapers 

Oh man, be still my heart! Makes sense though, even if they don't kill the enemy, hewing off limbs gets them the bones they want. Might make for a decent medium-infantry unit, possibly good at slaying units of 10+? That'd be awesome!