The Rumour Thread

9 minutes ago, Nasnad said:

Could be a CoS vs zombie box, with the witch hunter and new axe zombie models as the 2 leaders, together with s new broken realms book

This would be unreal!! I would 100% buy this!! I want this to be true and now you've set me up for disappointment mate Haha.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Athrawes said:

So from the video, we can expect an article on warhammer community this week talking about the next installment of Broken Realms. 

Exciting!

I cannot wait!! This is going to be a very exciting week!! 

Im sure the Death reveal has to be one of three things. Vampires, Zombies or Broken Realms next book is death. Now Vampires and zombies could be one in the same.

• Like 1

Actually it wouldn't be outside the realms of possibility for it to be two factions of all new plastic models as a battle box. 40k had shadowspear after all, where all the miniatures were new pushfit models for both factions.*

*clutching at straws here that we get devoted of sigmar/order of azyr but really even just the witch hunter is good enough

I sincerely doubt both "dead" and "divine" refer to AoS things. How this stuff usually goes is that if there are two keywords, like "Decadence and Decay," then one is AoS and one is 40k. I'm guessing "dead" will be some variation of vampires, whether vampirates or a more classic Soulblight approach*. That means "Divine" almost certainly refers to 40k, and may well be something for the Sisters of Battle, who are known for their manifested faith and are known to have a couple releases in the pipeline. Failing that, it could be Adeptus Custodes, Talons of the Emperor combined codex, or many other non-AoS things. I think that is more likely than double AoS, especially if we're supposed to get an update on Broken Realms on a weekday like was apparently said.

*It could be the Underworlds warband, but the smaller games tend not to get a headline presence. The notable exception I can think of was "Shadows, Iron, and Broken Realms" where "Iron" was for Necromunda. However, I think the fact that we had two other headlines made it make more sense, plus they were lacking in other 40k universe news to mix in with the double dose of AoS. Basically, that event was unusual based on my recollections of what we've been seeing.

• Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, RocketPropelledGrenade said:

I sincerely doubt both "dead" and "divine" refer to AoS things. How this stuff usually goes is that if there are two keywords, like "Decadence and Decay," then one is AoS and one is 40k. I'm guessing "dead" will be some variation of vampires, whether vampirates or a more classic Soulblight approach*. That means "Divine" almost certainly refers to 40k, and may well be something for the Sisters of Battle, who are known for their manifested faith and are known to have a couple releases in the pipeline. Failing that, it could be Adeptus Custodes, Talons of the Emperor combined codex, or many other non-AoS things. I think that is more likely than double AoS, especially if we're supposed to get an update on Broken Realms on a weekday like was apparently said.

*It could be the Underworlds warband, but the smaller games tend not to get a headline presence. The notable exception I can think of was "Shadows, Iron, and Broken Realms" where "Iron" was for Necromunda. However, I think the fact that we had two other headlines made it make more sense, plus they were lacking in other 40k universe news to mix in with the double dose of AoS. Basically, that event was unusual based on my recollections of what we've been seeing.

100% mate and GW already said they were Previewing the Underworld Warbands on the first Friday of every month, this month they only delayed it by a week because that Friday was New Years Day. So we should see the next Warband on February 4th.

I also think Divine is for 40k, Dead is for us obviously.

I'm fully expecting the famous zombies-draugr we saw in the First of january trailer with his friends. I doubt it will be vampirates (but i want it reall bad).

On the other hand we have a vampire warband coming...

So Hum... Zombies and Vampire noble ? Pretty sure zombies are garanted, the subtitle of the event is DEAD