The Rumour Thread

51 minutes ago, Gothmaug said:

Ok I’m loving the new Ghazghkull model. Wracking my brain for potential Melee replacements for his gun hand, and running him in my Ironjawz. Perhaps with the stolen Kharadron tech jury rigged on for more of a steampunk feel. As for what to use him as, well he’s huge so maybe as a stand in for a Gargant or Rogue Idol? Or hell, perhaps I’ll stick him on foot, accompanied by a Mawcrusha on a big chain leash! 

I'm thinking the same. Gonna need three. One to add to my 40k orks, one for @TwiceIfILikeIt to use as spare parts in one of her bonkers conversions, and one to turn into an Ironjawz boss.

everyone loves describing elves as inhuman, otherworldly, ethereal etc... well, these faces are the proper representation of that. i don't think it helps that the rest of Teclis' head is covered up, framing his face strangely.

Also this Lumineth chalice reminds me of the pointy goblet/chalice/thing rumor a few pages back. The movement of whatever is in them looks similar 🤔

dbf1b934.jpg00e3c3a6.jpg

image.jpeg.d3cd4e13285512e7248dbaae353bb463.jpegI really like this guy, sure he’s got the constipated look all elves have by default, but his armor looks awesome, his runes are near dwarf levels lovely, and the horns(nuff said). All in all I look forward to converting this boy into a slave of Hashut.

Edited by TheR00zle
Wrong photo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheR00zle said:

image.jpeg.d3cd4e13285512e7248dbaae353bb463.jpegI really like this guy, sure he’s got the constipated look all elves have by default, but his armor looks awesome, his runes are near dwarf levels lovely, and the horns(nuff said). All in all I look forward to converting this boy into a slave of Hashut.

*she...I suspect this is part of why the paint job is so bad, but the bulky helmet doesn't help

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Koradrel of Chrace said:

I was wondering that myself.  The face looks more feminine, but the pose and angle make it hard to tell.

All elves look feminine. That's not a knock on femininity, just saying that elves are not exactly the most rugged and masculine warriors. They don't really have armies. More like college hippie sit-ins.