The Rumour Thread

2 hours ago, Dawnmane said:

Does anyone know when this GAMA preview is happening? They’ve done a good job at setting times on them recently, but not this time it seems. If it’s in the middle of the night European time I don’t want to wait around for it all day.

Once they update the WarCom site today I'm sure there will be a banner saying when to check back

Edit

Gazza and ragnar are being revealed at 5pm which would also be 9am at the gama show so probably will all be shown then.

Edited by Ogregut

12 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

18944859.jpg

Full image

Also Teclis does look a little bit better from other perspectives but I still don't like his pose

Love that warden of the mountain. My guess is what he's sitting on has a very narrow and pointy base to show his mastery.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, King Under the Mountain said:

Just got done marathoning Castlevania a few minutes ago.  Would love me a full Vampire army right now.  

The game or the series? because one off those put me off vampires for eternity 😂

Edited by Kramer

Welp. the passage of time has not dulled my disgust for that Teclis model. That face! That pose! Those horn tassels!  I wonder if the painting team drew straws to determine who had to paint it. 

I hope it gets really good rules though and we see a lot of brilliant conversions. 

Edited by sorokyl
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, sorokyl said:

Welp. the passage of time has not dulled my disgust for that Teclis model. That face! That pose! Those horn tassels!  I wonder if the painting team drew straws to determine who had to paint it. 

I hope it gets really good rules though and we see a lot of brilliant conversions. 

I think if he had even just one of a better face or a better pose, I’d like it a lot more. I really like Celennar though. 

6 minutes ago, sorokyl said:

Funny how taste works... I love everything you criticize Teclis for. If I would have enough skill I would volunteer to paint him.

• Like 9

Ok I’m loving the new Ghazghkull model. Wracking my brain for potential Melee replacements for his gun hand, and running him in my Ironjawz. Perhaps with the stolen Kharadron tech jury rigged on for more of a steampunk feel. As for what to use him as, well he’s huge so maybe as a stand in for a Gargant or Rogue Idol? Or hell, perhaps I’ll stick him on foot, accompanied by a Mawcrusha on a big chain leash! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, michu said:

BTW was that two 40k and AoS articles everything for today? Were they those monday GAMA reveals?

There should be more about 4am GMT, probably relating to Warcry/Kill Team/Underworlds/etc. rather than mainline 40k/AoS.

Edited by sandlemad

1 minute ago, Mutton said:

I really don't think Teclis' pose looks that bad. Maybe because it reminds me of a lot of old fantasy artwork.

I think people just assume he's jumping off the Celennar but he really is floating with "you are just nothing compared to me" pose (or bask in the light of my wrath, that works too).