Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Came to check the rumors and now not only did I learn something new about human eyes but I want new, brighter paints AND I also might need extra $$ for Seraphon resculpts??

Now I can't think of anything but iridescent lizards, if that's even possible with acrylics

Feb 22nd cannot come fast enough

Edited by CommissarRotke

9 hours ago, MitGas said:

...develop a greater eye for color differences irregardless of gender.

Irregardless is not a word 😋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

On 2/18/2020 at 8:59 AM, novakai said:

Hmm the tongue sticking out and the goofy face makes me lean towards destruction a bit more then chaos

Sons of Behemat oni-inspired gigantic gong thing.

in a vacuum perhaps the rumor could be lots of things, but we know Sons of Behemat is a thing that we can probably expect more teasers for, and we do not know of any Chaos on the way (not to say there isn't any).   We expect probably some other Destruction at some point (Grotbag Skuttlers).  People think Gitmob is coming back just because they got a shadespire warband (Personally don't think shadespire warbands necessarily mean anything).   So... i think the logical question is "Does it look like Sons of Behemat? Because if so it probably is"

RE: the seraphon poster. Don't see any reason to hope for new models just because they made this.  Other recently battletomed factions without models have gotten similar posters (namely  KO, Free Cities). 

• Sad 1

Finally a dual grand alliance faction. Sons of Behemat will be both Chaos and Destruction. Double the keywords, double the fun! Here is hoping!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheR00zle said:

wish there was some insight here, but doubt it. unless seraphon get jungle producing items

1 hour ago, Evangelist of Cinders said:

wish there was some insight here, but doubt it. unless seraphon get jungle producing items

I know, but I figured I’d spread the good word for all you lizard bois. I know what it is like to love a faction that hasn’t gotten any new sculpts,

3 hours ago, mikethefish said:

Irregardless is not a word 😋

I'll try to remember that! :D But I came across it so often that it's hard to shake it by now, I appreciate the reminder though!

When I start to mix up "there", "their", "they're" the circle is complete and I will have a typical bored American teenager's full command of the English language! 😎

(yeah, not a native speaker...) 

• Like 2

The cover preview for White Dwarf 451 is up today at the end of the war hammer community article for issue 450. It shows an army of Seraphon fighting an army of Ironjawz. This months issue (450) contains a big section on the ironjawz. Could all this be a prelude to the rumored ironjawz boxed set? Perhaps paired with a seraphon relaunch?

I’d link the cover, but I’ll leave that to someone more tech savvy than I. 

15 minutes ago, Gothmaug said:

The cover preview for White Dwarf 451 is up today at the end of the war hammer community article for issue 450. It shows an army of Seraphon fighting an army of Ironjawz. This months issue (450) contains a big section on the ironjawz. Could all this be a prelude to the rumored ironjawz boxed set? Perhaps paired with a seraphon relaunch?

I’d link the cover, but I’ll leave that to someone more tech savvy than I. 

As much as I'd love this, I'd not read too much into the WD covers.  Although they're loosely related to something coming out it tends to be only partly related - for example we had Kharadron vs Khorne the other day and nothing new for Khorne.  We know Seraphon are getting a new battletome soon, so it could just be that - or even more simply because are some new Orruk battalions in the magazine.

db395798.jpg

• Like 1

@Gothmaug @RuneBrush The artwork is unfortunately not unique and is from the Orruk Warclans release. As mentioned I don't think you should read into it at all, except that Orruks are just way superior! 😀😉

Spoiler

gwpreorder-sept22-orrukart3tjy-1.jpg?w=750

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

Oh well, as an ironjawz player I cling to any shred of evidence that may point toward a new orruk unit getting released. 😞

3 minutes ago, novakai said:

Megaboss on Goregunta would be the dream

GW seems to hate any concept that is similar to WHFB all cavalry army option. Which is a shame as far as the part of AoS I love the best is the  capacity for player creative design

58 minutes ago, Koradrel of Chrace said:

@Kasper Excuse me fine sir, but everyone knows there is only one army that is superior in all ways, and that is the Pointy Aelves.....ahem I mean Lumineth Realm-Lords!

That is until Malerion shows you what true superiority looks like...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Koradrel of Chrace I suppose that superiority is something that I shouldn't be discussing as I just started collecting the ill formed abandoned sea dwellers. I have to say Aelven lore in AOS is so fascinating and the best carry over from the old world in my opinion. 

Returning to the function of the thread, I am really excited to see what the future holds for Seraphon lore and I really hope that Oxyotl will return in some fashion.  But I do not think Chameleon Skinks made it into Warcry which makes me a little worried that they will not return at all.

Is there any news about like...not single posed Chaos Warriors and Knights from that Start Collecting kit? What about maybe a Chosen update or...idk any of the remaining resin dudes?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ravinsild said:

Is there any news about like...not single posed Chaos Warriors and Knights from that Start Collecting kit?

The "news" (and it was known since the beginning of the release) is that old Chaos Warriors are to stay.

Edited by michu

Just now, michu said:

The "news" (and it was known since beginnig ofthe release) is that old Chaos Warriors are to stay.

Ah, interesting. So basically just like you can buy a bunch of start collecting box for new sculpts...or just use the old ones. And also the rest of chaos stays as is. 

Why does this hobby like to hurt me?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Koradrel of Chrace said:

@Neverchosen Hmmm, if only there was a pair of Twins who had beaten him on several occasions, both personally and tactically....

Grimgor has a twin brother?! 😳

PLOT TWIST!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2