The Rumour Thread

10 minutes ago, GeneralZero said:

I'm just realizing that painting my (not yet mounted) 60 tzangors and 27 enlighten/skyfire + LoC will be a suprem nightmare. Especially for a bad/newby painter like myself. Ouch ! 🤪 Shame on me

We all have to start somewhere. Tzeench is  very forgiving army when it comes to color schemes.

You can do it!

1 hour ago, sainted75 said:

Yeah, My local GW has the same for certain products, its down to shelf space and then goes mail order only.

I noticed this too, My GW store recently took out some of the Bonereaper heroes (the Liege and Mortisan hero) into the Last chance to buy shelf and when I ask why, the manager said it a higher up decision. I guessing they are keeping their retail stock low at the moment.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Overread said:

Oh yes Ogor warband! I forgot about their snowcats that could well be an Ogor warband! So Sisters of Battle; new Warband and a Tau release which I suspect is tied to the current campaign that GW has for 40K. 

So it looks like nothing for big AoS... Which is sad. I hope that they hiding something. 

• Like 2

I'd be shocked if they didn't have at least one teaser for AoS proper. This looks like someone dug up a banner, which usually don't spoil the big stuff anyway.

Mind you, I will likely buy two of that Ogor warband, just for the kitties.

Edited by madmac
  • Like 1

Just now, CitizenX said:

I personally am suspecting the Hysh army,  although I am unsure what exactly that is going to be.

Also expect them to announce that Sisters will have their wide release in February. 

They've already said sisters are a January release 

3 minutes ago, Overread said:

Don't forget this weekend AoS is getting 2 battletomes up for pre-order so its not as if AoS is being ignored. 

Aos as a game whole maybe but that really doesn't help Seraphon players... If you are really positive thinker now you can at least hope they are the next release after these two...

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Blueraven84 said:

Aos as a game whole maybe but that really doesn't help Seraphon players... If you are really positive thinker now you can at least hope they are the next release after these two...

The one Seraphon player in my local meta doesn't want a new tome because he thinks they are going to lose the warscroll battalions he enjoys (because they are hyper competitive according to him)

3 minutes ago, Blueraven84 said:

Honestly I'd be shocked if Seraphon aren't the next major AoS release (after the Chaos Warband stuff for Warcry which also counts as Slave to Darkness stuff). I can't see GW putting another new army out that soon after Ossiarchs and Sisters of Battle. Similarly I can't see GW delaying Seraphon for months and months just for a new Battletome. 

• Like 2