Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Very glad to hear varanguard can be marked! The fact I can use this army as two armies really excites me :)

7 minutes ago, Enoby said:

Very glad to hear varanguard can be marked! The fact I can use this army as two armies really excites me :)

I hope their stats increased

Any comments on twitch about if all the warcry bands will be in the book?

I ask especially for scions of the flame

GW generally doesn't put non previewed models in books. However we might see them at PAX on Friday to get them in there. 

If not I would think they will be an add on with the KEYWORD to be added fine. 

I've heard that there's a few models not yet released in the book. Considering that GW still hasn't released the Skaven and Flesh Eaters models from the start of the year I think GW is less mad about including things in battletomes/codex that aren't yet on retail sale. I think so long as its in their system and will hit retail "soon" they feel ok. 

I think the "no model no rules" was more for things that were appearing in codex and battletomes over and over and never getting models for years and years. Tyranids had a load of special monsters which appeared for a good long while but never got a model. Of course many converted their own, but in the end GW pulled them as they clearly didn't have them in the pipe-line. 

It makes sense honestly and its surprising it took GW this long to adopt the policy

Someone found another shipping company, this one supplies printing.
https://panjiva.com/Asia-Pacific-Offset-Ltd/28276197

GAME CARDS NO. 309357 TITLE WARCRY CARDS DISPENSER 2 NO. 309369 TITLE WARCRY BEASTS OF CHAOS CARD PACK NO. 309360 TITLE WARCRY OGOR MAWTRIBES CARDS NO. 309358 TITLE WARCRY SLAVES TO DARKNESS CARD PACK NO. 309359 TITLE WARCRY OSSIARCH BONEREAPERS CARD PACK NO. 309361 TITLE WARCRY KHARADRON OVERLORDS CARD PACK NO. 309363 TITLE WARCRY DISCIPLES OF TZEENTCH CARD PACK NO. 309368 TITLE WARCRY STORMCAST WARRIOR CHAMBER CARDS NO. 309364 TITLE WARCRY SKAVEN CARD PACK NO. 309362 TITLE WARCRY TZEENTCH ARCANITES CARD PACKS HS CODE 9504 9080 (17 PLTS STC 462 CTNS) HAVE TREATED AND MARKED IN COMPLIANCE WITH ISPM# 15

• Like 1

I'm curious why there are two distinct Tzeentch sets. Also, SCE Warrior Chamber, why? Are they trying to give Liberators another chance to do something worthwhile?

1 minute ago, Zamik said:

I'm curious why there are two distinct Tzeentch sets. Also, SCE Warrior Chamber, why? Are they trying to give Liberators another chance to do something worthwhile?

Because  people want to play with their Warrior Chamber models.

7 minutes ago, xking said:

Because  people want to play with their Warrior Chamber models.

I get that, and I didn't mean to sound like people shouldn't get to enjoy their toys; however, Warcry is about speed, and I can't see Liberators and Retributors keeping up. Now if they get Prosecutors in there that could be fun, but it's hard to see what new playstyle the chamber will bring.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Zamik said:

I'm curious why there are two distinct Tzeentch sets

Tzzangors and Cultists may be separated just as SCE

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whitefang said:

Tzzangors and Cultists may be separated just as SCE

One could be daemons, the other mortals. I dig that, I like Tzeench.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Overread said:

I've heard that there's a few models not yet released in the book. Considering that GW still hasn't released the Skaven and Flesh Eaters models from the start of the year I think GW is less mad about including things in battletomes/codex that aren't yet on retail sale. I think so long as its in their system and will hit retail "soon" they feel ok. 

I think the "no model no rules" was more for things that were appearing in codex and battletomes over and over and never getting models for years and years. Tyranids had a load of special monsters which appeared for a good long while but never got a model. Of course many converted their own, but in the end GW pulled them as they clearly didn't have them in the pipe-line. 

It makes sense honestly and its surprising it took GW this long to adopt the policy

The "no model no rules" thing came about because third parties were coming up with their own versions and selling them (some very brazenly, others under a pseudonym) which made it really difficult for GW to secure their IP.

I don't think we'll ever go back to rules for models that haven't been available for 12~24 months, but rules for models that were in a big box and just waiting for to be released individually aren't going to be that unusual.  I'd also hazard the Chaos Lord on beastie may be one of those models (like the Khorgorath) that's only available in a start collecting set for example.

15 hours ago, Overread said:

Honestly I'm surprised both that GW didn't make the Warcry units battleline and that Marauders are still in the game. Seems that GW wanted to keep both and have them compete even though the former (warcry) are vastly superior sculpts in almost every way. Not being Battleline could hurt them, esp as AoS is generally quite "expensive" point wise for units to get into the table. Even if we ignore super-pricey stuff like Archaon and the Varanguard, there's still a lot of high points stuff in Chaos and most of the other armies.

With the new categories/key words, they could easily be conditional Battle Line.  Only if Ravagers, or only if there is a Ravager general - something like that

Anyone spotted CoS cards? I'd really want to make an elven expedition. 

42 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Nope, but there are Kharadron and SCE Warriors in the list above, if you want Order.

54 minutes ago, Tiger said:

So far I think we've only heard about the above list but there are supposed to be 15 new warbands and that list only accounts for 9 so who knows we might see them.

15 hours ago, Enoby said:

5 armies! 😍

• LOVE IT! 1

14 minutes ago, Carnelian said:

5 armies! 😍

Technically more than 20 armies: each army you are refering to has 4 subfactions, plus one we can call "soup" !😋

5 minutes ago, Sokhar said:

No new Marauders/Darkoath models ? Really GW ?

There is a lot of Warcry, chaos warriors and chaos knights, then you have the endless spells. That's quite a few new models. I'd say Skaven, Seraphon, FEC and Cities have more need for new models than Everchosen/StD.

Edited by zilberfrid

I'll probably use the kayric acolites (DoT) as marauders.  They are far better looking and can be used in both StD and DoT.

• LOVE IT! 1

14 minutes ago, GeneralZero said:

I'll probably use the kayric acolites (DoT) as marauders.  They are far better looking and can be used in both StD and DoT.

Depending on which is better wrt warscrolls, I’ll probs be going spire tyrants as my marauders 

19 minutes ago, JangutzKhan said:

Depending on which is better wrt warscrolls, I’ll probs be going spire tyrants as my marauders 

You don't get me: I'd play accolytes AS marauders ! And if you want to go further, just replace the shields and the paint scheme  so they look more barbarians/marauders (shields from skeletons for example)

Edited by GeneralZero

48 minutes ago, Sokhar said:

No new Marauders/Darkoath models ? Really GW ?

I‘ll be using Spire tyrants and blood reavers as marauders.