The Rumour Thread

15 hours ago, xking said:

If you have listen to this, Then you should if you liked the Exorcist https://www.blacklibrary.com/audio/age-of-sigmar-audiobooks/the-imprecation-of-daemons-mp3-2019.html

The Imprecations of Daemons

15 hours ago, xking said:

Did you post in the wrong thread? It's not really a rumour after those came out in April 2019 as CD.

• Like 3

On 8/19/2019 at 1:17 PM, tom_gore said:

I'm hoping as big a new release as the Gitz were. Talking about half a dozen new kits or more, endless spells, terrain and of course a tome the ties all that together and adds existing kits as an integral part of it.

That might be what would make me finally start a Death faction.

I'd bet heavy the release will be Git sized or bigger. The amount of marketing usually corresponds to the size of the release and there had been a lot of marketing. 

...which kinda makes me sad for my Bonesplitterz. They've been completely silent since announcing tje book, so anything more than a single new model (besides terrain and endless spells) is unlikely.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hankster said:

I think IJ might get a Boss on pig, but yeah, new models for my savage orks isn't going to happen. Ahhh, well. Ill just take solice in the they they will probably remain better that Ironjawz.

Unfortunately their teasers/trailers etc are an indication of how big the release will be. The fact that Orruks only got shown a book kinda hints that there most likely wont be any new models. I dont think its unrealistic that all Orruks are getting, are new rules/stats/batallions/alligiance abilities etc. 

I was personally hoping for new Ardboyz. They look terrible compared to how many details  the Brutes/Gore Gruntas have.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, amysrevenge said:

I'd be over the moon if they took the very unlikely step of making a new round base for the Savage Big Boss with the toes sculpted on it.  Technically not a new model, but awesome.

Except for the College Wizards and Nomad Prince, all infantry heroes of the Cities of Sigmar book have a molded square base.

No rumours of them getting new models.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Morovir said:

Some models, such as the Tzeentch Magister and the Necromancer have had slightly adjusted moulds so that what used to be the scenic base is now just a piece of scenery that can be glued onto a standard base with no extra work.

Yeah, that is a possibility. I am interested whether the Empire Captain also has this treatment, but because noone will ever purchase this, we'll never know.

• Like 1

From Dakka from the Facebook Aeronautica page - pre-orders on the 31st of August with some stores getting demo copies next week to show it off. Release on the 7th of September. Starting set price RRP of £55 - store price £44 (from that store 3rd party prices may vary)

1 hour ago, Overread said:

From Dakka from the Facebook Aeronautica page - pre-orders on the 31st of August with some stores getting demo copies next week to show it off. Release on the 7th of September. Starting set price RRP of £55 - store price £44 (from that store 3rd party prices may vary)

Beastgrave?

1 minute ago, swarmofseals said:

No clue, I just wasn't sure what @Overread was referring to in his post and Beastgrave seemed like the most plausible thing at that price point. Too steep for battletomes, too cheap for a battle box .

He's talking about the new Aeronautica Imperialis