The Rumour Thread

I don't see new death army but rather one of those 2 cheaper solution:

- LoN 2.0 with  ES, decor, and eventually a new hero (maybe in the dual army box vs Ogor)

or

- LoN Extended, with ES, decor and an extended subfaction like soulbright or deathrattle with few new units but still using several existing Death units (something like NH did but with fewer new units).

4 minutes ago, Thomas Lyons said:

Well, it sounds like you're in for a pleasant surprise.

Interesting, sounds like someone has a very good idea of what will be happening soon.

edit: any change I might get some of your enlightening  answers, o great master of YouTube wisdom?

Edited by Skreech Verminking

10 minutes ago, xking said:

Is this real?  some people saying it from 3rd edition Fantasy or old White Dwarf.   This can't be real right?

Dear God, that's not real. The hammer's the biggest giveaway. Pretty funny though. :D 

And the presentation would suggest early 4th ed WFB, not 3rd...

Still waiting for that Slaves to Darkness Battletome.  I find it hilarious that with all this Warcry excitement, they decided to go a different route with the reveals.  I'm happy for those Battletome reveals, don't get me wrong, but I mean.............. Slaves could've used a Battletome reveal now too.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, the_master288 said:

Still waiting for that Slaves to Darkness Battletome.  I find it hilarious that with all this Warcry excitement, they decided to go a different route with the reveals.  I'm happy for those Battletome reveals, don't get me wrong, but I mean.............. Slaves could've used a Battletome reveal now too.

Only  4 month (technicaly 5 but december rarely shows new things) for the promised Chaos missing tome of 2019, which is presumably the StD one. That means that in only one trimester max, we will know.

Just now, GeneralZero said:

Only  4 month (technicaly 5 but december rarely shows new things) for the promised Chaos missing tome of 2019, which is presumably the StD one. That means that in only one trimester max, we will know.

I definitely hope we get a reveal between now and early September.  I'm weary of an announcement afterward as they gear up for the holiday season.

2 minutes ago, GeneralZero said:

As someone who is really realistic on StD I have to say: You spelled Tzeentch in a weird way :'D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GeneralZero said:

Might not be StD. Could be Tzeentch 2.0. 

4 minutes ago, Charleston said:

As someone who is really realistic on StD I have to say: You spelled Tzeentch in a weird way :'D

Haha............................ *cries inside*

3 minutes ago, Still-young said:

Might not be StD. Could be Tzeentch 2.0. 

I mean, it would be fine if it was, but my god, throw Slaves something here.

1 minute ago, the_master288 said:

Haha............................ *cries inside* 

I mean, it would be fine if it was, but my god, throw Slaves something here.

But now jokes apart. We may assume a big release for StD as all signs are for it. It just takes more time. It seems that GW is about to tie the narrative to the release which is awesome and something not every faction gets :) Also all bigger GW Releases were awesome one or another way. This will be too!

19 minutes ago, Infeston said:

Inspired is one word. If another company had made them, GW lawyers would have had quite a good time explaining it was a copy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, xking said:

Is this real?  some people saying it from 3rd edition Fantasy or old White Dwarf.   This can't be real right?

It may not be an actual vintage mini, but it sure is a great conversion. Oldhammer style takes of various modern factions sounds like a great idea! It perfectly blends the two styles.

• Like 1