The Rumour Thread

50 minutes ago, Thiagoma said:

Popularity is hard to measure. On tournaments you got better odds to see more Order Draconis or Phoenix Temple than Wanderers.

The Frost Phoenix is also the main pillar of most GA Order armies.

If Wanderers sell better (and i dont know if it does) it is because it receives a bit more support (rename, round bases, reboxed, alligeance  rules) than say former High or Dark Elves. 

I took facebook groups popularity which can be some factor. Also you got good points there about small suppprt other aelves are getting but I expect that will change soon.

28 minutes ago, GeneralZero said:

FEC: no HQ? (no courtier?)

I'm not surprised by this, none of the warbands have HQ's and it looks like they're only made of troops options. It also seems like the leader of a unit are the supposed to be the leaders of the warbands.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dirtnaps said:

'm not surprised by this, none of the warbands have HQ's and it looks like they're only made of troops options. It also seems like the leader of a unit are the supposed to be the leaders of the warbands.

It is not consistent: take LoN for example, there is a necromancer in the band.

Because, in-universe, without a necromancer you would have just a pile of bones not skeleton warriors.

And I already said it - Vanguard is a perfect choice. They are scouts and snipers. Liberators and company are for regular warfare and Varanspire is too well defended for that (at least for now)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Dirtnaps said:

I'm not surprised by this, none of the warbands have HQ's and it looks like they're only made of troops options. It also seems like the leader of a unit are the supposed to be the leaders of the warbands.

Like killteam that will have to wait for the commanders and elites expansions.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Walrustaco said:

I hope they reveal stuff for Age of Sigmar on their Age of Sigmar Open Day 2019

Yeah , only if Warcry was anything related to Age of Sigmar at all... ;)

Pretty sure they have time for everything, after all 2 warbands should not take much of the morning.

What are we expecting for AoS proper tho?

Edited by Sete

3 minutes ago, Sete said:

Yeah , only if Warcry was anything related to Age of Sigmar at all... ;)

Pretty sure they have time for everything, after all 2 warbands should not take much of the morning.

What are we expecting for AoS proper tho?

Battletomes. Death and Chaos. Probably just teases though. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Walrustaco said:

I hope they reveal stuff for Age of Sigmar on their Age of Sigmar Open Day 2019

Well hopefully we see some more stuff for Warcry so we can finally get some AoS reveals on the AoS Open Day, boy that would be swell...

They would be mad not to at least reveal one or two of the battletomes coming this year, one of which will probably be Slaves to Darkness since you can use all the Warcry warbands with them and the other will either be the new Death one or an updated tome.

• LOVE IT! 1

24 minutes ago, Gareth 🍄 said:

Really hoping for Ogors!

Same for me. This is the only thing I really want this year. The best thing would be a new battletome, new endless spells and maybe a new hero, a new unit or maybe and update for old miniatures (yhetees for example).

But to be honest, my expectations are so low that I would be okay with just a new battletome (maybe unite all the Ogors again?)

I already started collecting Gloomspite Gitz, because of the lack of support for Ogors in Age of Sigmar. I mean I really like the Troggoths, Squigs etc. but very deep in my heart I really wish for an update of Gutbusters or BCR. The greatest, but most unrealistic thing would be 2-3 new models for the Ogors, which add new options. But I don't want to start dreaming again.

Realistic would be new Endless Spells and a battletome. A new hero unit would be great, but I think it is unrealistic. 

Edited by Infeston
  • Sad 1