The Rumour Thread

Just now, Changer said:

No Tzaangor Enlightened / Skyfires on pre-order this week, which is a shame.

Shaman is £20, and the Tzaangors are getting an AoS box for £25 without the 40k bits.

I am going to disagree with you ;)

Tzaangor Enlightenede / Skyfires are on pre-order this week

8 minutes ago, Malin said:

I am going to disagree with you ;)

Tzaangor Enlightenede / Skyfires are on pre-order this week

In which case, awesome! But they weren't on the product brief my local GW manager received.

Edit: Any idea on the cost?

Edited by Changer

2 minutes ago, Changer said:

In which case, awesome! But they weren't on the product brief my local GW manager received.

Edit: Any idea on the cost?

they are between Tzaangors and Tzaangor Shaman, at least in my local store, GBP22?

Just now, Arkiham said:

has anyone seen what the slaves to darkness are getting out of the disciples of tzeentch book ?? 

so desperate for news on this 

Spawn with written Tzeentch keyword (no other Slaves To Darkness unit in the book)

Access to Lore,

Own Set of Artifacts,

Own Command Traits

No new battalions :(

On 16/01/2017 at 10:06 PM, Malakithe said:

I was at a store yesterday and we were talking about the new DoT releases and he said the only thing that was stopping him from going HAM on DoT was the confirmation of new duardin in 2 months

So there's that...

2 Months !!! ??? but I will never be able to wait that long I thought Duardin would be release end of January beginning of February... 

20 minutes ago, Sombremine said:

2 Months !!! ??? but I will never be able to wait that long I thought Duardin would be release end of January beginning of February... 

Gives me more time to remortgage, sell the car and get my wife and kids jobs to support the release :)

• Like 9

New from Rumor Engine

rumourcog2.jpg

That's definitely AoS. Look, there's a hammer on that gun. I've flipped through a lot of 40k models and there is no instance of a pistol with a firing hammer, even on the "archaic" Inquisition weaponry.

Nah, this is either a Duardin or a Witch Hunter. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Soulsmith said:

I dunno. The archaic nature of greyfax's bolter looks relatively similar to this.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Nah, look at her again. It's literally just a bolter with a Crossbow slapped on top, this totally looks medieval/fantasy to me.

3 hours ago, Requizen said:

I've flipped through a lot of 40k models and there is no instance of a pistol with a firing hammer, even on the "archaic" Inquisition weaponry

Stub guns always used to have firing hammers on them (I can't think of any current models with them on off the top of my head, but certainly a lot of the Necromunda models had them ... of course, whether they count or not is another question :)).  Pistol grip looks to be the same one GW uses on the "spare" bolt pistols in the Space Marine boxes.

4 hours ago, Requizen said:

That's definitely AoS. Look, there's a hammer on that gun. I've flipped through a lot of 40k models and there is no instance of a pistol with a firing hammer, even on the "archaic" Inquisition weaponry.

Nah, this is either a Duardin or a Witch Hunter. 

Ork Gretchin have revolvers with firing hammers ;)

I did wonder if it could be an ork pistol at first.

• Like 1