The Rumour Thread

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

1 Million customers served Online Mini. Really wish there was an AOS choice. 

Fantastic base though!!

UytOnpXPte1csm4j.jpg

A week too late for me, as I placed my big Kruleboy order last weekend. I think all that's left is the multipart boltboys and I'm not going to be spending £150 on them.

I guess you guys going full on Dragon riders will be able to get him and make a bit of money back by selling him on ebay. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, novakai said:

Hmm they didn’t stealth edited that part out right?

I mean there could be one either later then usual or it’s a weird Saturday article

47 minutes ago, PJetski said:

Don't worry their minitrue department will be certain to edit all references to fit the new truth

Battletomes were always going to be released in September

Article hasnt been edited as of yet. Theres still a chance!!

2 minutes ago, novakai said:

I think that just leading to disappointment really, not like I expect the underworld article to have anything important, certainly not a roadmap this early even if they plan to do one at all for this season.

I do need to lower my expectations. I'd love a Road Map but I'm sure itll just be a rules article for the revealed Warbands or changes to this Seasons rules, fun for some but as a non gamer it's just another article.

22 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I do need to lower my expectations. I'd love a Road Map but I'm sure itll just be a rules article for the revealed Warbands or changes to this Seasons rules, fun for some but as a non gamer it's just another article.

I think with the roadmap for Direchasm they left it until they were a warband or two in, unfortunately. Can't imagine them doing one until we've at least had a relatively lightweight article about what's in the box or rules articles like you mention.

Wouldn't mind more details on this Rivals format or the Grand Alliance cards, those have potential to revive some of the S1/S2 warbands who have been left behind, like my poor Sepulchral Guard.

• Like 1

I think you guys should temper your expectations.  I am not a GW hater, but they’re marketing and communication is just not on the level of a modern corporation.  They constantly say X and then do Y.  I give them a pass in the times of the pandemic, but I wouldn’t hold your breath for an article etc etc.. the news and info will come eventually, let’s appreciate the quality of the miniatures when they do get revealed and released! 

There better be some substance to that Morghur hint and lack of dismissal. My achy breaky heart can’t take another pounding. 

Additionally, a £150 minimum price spend for a Limited Ed mini is some cruel and frankly quite elitist marketing. I don’t care how you paint it (no pun), surely they could sell the marine at a Premium £30-40 mark and also have it free for those spending £150 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

But you know who could also have horns and hooves due to the unholy blessings of a certain deity often depicted as bull-like? And who would cetainly need oils to keep that awesome black curly beard in shape? 

Yup. Chaos Duardin confirmed once again. And now I finally feel like a part of the community. 

• Haha 5