The Rumour Thread

7 minutes ago, Chikout said:

This is genuinely surprising. What's going on with AoS? This is the first time I can think  of GW missing a pre-order date without any explanation. Did we all dream that they said pre-orders in August?

App is delayed - I suspect. Mad tying in a digital and phyiscal release like this. 

My guess is Kill Team and the tomes were swapped out for each other, due to this delay. Pure guesswork tho. 

Edited by edmc78

7 minutes ago, Chikout said:

This is genuinely surprising. What's going on with AoS? This is the first time I can think  of GW missing a pre-order date without any explanation. Did we all dream that they said pre-orders in August?

On that note does anybody remember which article said august? I want to know if they edited it out. I think it was the Dominion Celebtration but nothing on August in there

2 minutes ago, JustAsPlanned said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/08/22/sunday-preview-warhammer-launches-alongside-gladiatorial-gameplay-and-fantastic-fiction/

Ok so here’s the actual article. This time they directly mentioned “greenskin goodness” so it looks like we’ll be seeing Warclans terrain and endless spells. Then, it’s a definitely gonna be a pre order for next week, and not a moment too soon. Sometimes you really gotta wonder whatever they were thinking in leaving a literal 3 month gap.

"More Greenskins goodness" just means stuff related to Warclans. Given how they stretch these things out, it's as likely to be a snippet of text from the BT saying that not all Kruleboyz live in swamps or something equally as fascinating 

I'd love some Endless Spells- Foot of Gork plz- but since Teclis sealed the Necroquake I've sorted taken that as the macguffin that means its not going to be as much of a thing. 

3 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

On that note does anybody remember which article said august? I want to know if they edited it out. I think it was the Dominion Celebtration but nothing on August in there

i just check the old article and i think they did just stealth edited because i remember distinctly they said the Preorder for the tomes where in August

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nos said:

"More Greenskins goodness" just means stuff related to Warclans. Given how they stretch these things out, it's as likely to be a snippet of text from the BT saying that not all Kruleboyz live in swamps or something equally as fascinating 

I'd love some Endless Spells- Foot of Gork plz- but since Teclis sealed the Necroquake I've sorted taken that as the macguffin that means its not going to be as much of a thing. 

And if it is just something for 40K orks? Something went wrong with AoS3 launch and battletome release :(

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Why are they doing this?! I mean come on this Month’s White Dwarf issue is nearly nothing but AOS content!

If you aren't familiar with 9th ed 40k. The battletomes have a code in then to unlock rules in the app. Almost certain they are delaying the book until the app is ready. And probably the same company doing wh+ app and aos app, so ones gotta wait. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/08/09/gobsprakk-uses-swampy-magic-bad-smells-and-a-screaming-plant-to-dominate-the-battlefield/

Here at the bottom of the article. "As luck would have it, the new book is up for pre-order later this month, so keep an eye on Warhammer Community for further grimy glimpses – and to discover that all-important release date."

• Like 5